XX Century

AeroPrinz

Chieftain
General

It is the year of 1894. England rules the World. Other Great Powers are ready to fight for their future.
German Empire has the best industry in the world, but USA, Russia and China have a huge territory
and a lot of resources. AGE OF WARS HAS COME ...
To change the human player you have to go to scenario editor and in Player properties select another human player.
The most interesting game (most difficult) will be if you will play for Germany or Japan.

Map

I created this scenario using Earth [Real] map. Size 256x256

Units

There are a lot of new units and some new resources, see Info file for details.

All sea units have their movement rate doubled.

New Concepts

I have made some interesting changes to units and resources see Info file for details.

Download of XX Century: Age of Wars

http://www.geocities.com/aeroprinz/Civ3/index.html

Version 1.4 changes
- 2 new Goverments added
- Starting gold for all civ incresed
- All graphics for the scenario separated to AeroGraphicPack 1.0
- 5 starting versions for Germany, England, Japan, USA and Russia created

Version 1.3 changes
- 35 new untis
- new concept of "National Engineering"
- new resources: Industry and Engineering
- new concept of "Mechanical Units"
- new Units of WW1 period
- new Units of WW2 period
- correction to city names spelling
- standard resources redistributed
- a lot of minor changes for balancing the game

Version 1.2 changes
- 22 Civilizations
- Changes in Cities
- More military units for some coutries
- Month time scale
- Reseach are much slower
- AI is tent to be more aggresive to each other

There is a proposal in place that has been sent to Firaxis and Atari. Suggestion is for them to include a CD called Best of the Net with Civilization III: Conquests to be released later this year.

Vote for the project!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1014460

I like this scenario.It seems to be a mix of the 1850-1900 scenario and Now.When PTW comes out,you can add civs to South America (and diplomacy).There are some little problems such as Hawaii not being occupied by the U.S and there are no U.S Cavalry forces.

I was thinking,since Belgium has no territories and only one city,maybe it should be added to Holland.Turkey should be named Ottoman Empire.:D

Belgium has a colony in Africa, and most important is Belgium role in first World War, that is why I created Belgium as a separate state.

I forgot Belgium was in WW1!:crazyeye:

I fail to locate the map you used anywhere on the forum, could you please post a link?

Regards,
Fredrik

im gonna play the scenario. i will pick up on some points. have u played the 1850-1900 scenario? if not i will send the new version to u that no one else can get ddue to my scenario making reasons.

Originally posted by heliobagalus
I fail to locate the map you used anywhere on the forum, could you please post a link?

Regards,
Fredrik

I do not remeber where I have downloaded this map, but I can sent it to you if you will give me your e-mail

Originally posted by _Impreza_
im gonna play the scenario. i will pick up on some points. have u played the 1850-1900 scenario? if not i will send the new version to u that no one else can get ddue to my scenario making reasons.

I have not play the 1850-1900 scenario, but it would be interesting to see it.

I dunno. it is more historical acurate. i dont think u made a good decision at all putting belgium in. the map is curved and its a flat map. no point. The Belgium army is to contend with Britains land army? na. its just not practical.

If you took out Belgium (unless you really want the WW1 thing:king: )then you could put a civ that would be more practical,Brazil,Argentina,Mexico.

Well. Belgium was only a bttleground. ofcourse it was the reason why Britain joined in, but it would have anyway. i would add Brazil. Add colonies of rubber and let them export them to europe for the world war then.

Oh yeah, u got the colonies wrong in south america. There are 3 colonies at the north facing tip of south america which is east. There should be a spanish one then British and then French i think. Oh yeah something bugs me about the map, too many plains and you make it seem like its curved when its a flat map.

Originally posted by _Impreza_
Oh yeah, u got the colonies wrong in south america. There are 3 colonies at the north facing tip of south america which is east. There should be a spanish one then British and then French i think. Oh yeah something bugs me about the map, too many plains and you make it seem like its curved when its a flat map.

I have the map of the 1895-1900 on which colonies located as shown in my scenario, if you have other information can you provide the sources?

I think Mexico would be a better representative of Middle America then the current Latin America civ.Just delete the central american cities and keep the mexican ones.

yes i have better information. you got it wrong. there is a french, British and Spanish colony lined up next to eachother.

Whilst doing 1850-1900 i used a great website with the best map for empires which is www.britishempire.co.uk

Originally posted by Azale
I think Mexico would be a better representative of Middle America then the current Latin America civ.Just delete the central american cities and keep the mexican ones.

If I will leave so much space unsettled, all states will try to settle this land instead fighting each other.

Top Bottom