Yersinia: weak?

I am mildly curious if it would solve things to place every AI except City_Attack in the <NotAIs> field for all Barbarian Hero units.

I still don't think the problem rests with the barbarian heroes only, but rather the AI's (barbarians and other civs) penchant for only capturing cities and never razing them.

The AI civs capture cities in horrible locations and they really screw them, I think. The barbs get into the whole Barbarian Empire deal rather than the raging barb game you are expecting.

It probably cannot be done, but maybe have them capture half and raze half of the cities they conquer. :confused:

it would be nice to have all the AIs way more willing to raze cities then they are now, if that's at all possible. it makes no sense for them to capture a city if it's obvious that you'll take it back in 2 turns max. but if they raze it, THAT will be a hit. it would make for a much more challenging gameplay.

Each leader has a variable called iRazeCityProb. It's set to 0, 5, 10, 20 or 30 for all FfH 2 leaders (compared to BtS where most leaders have that little but some have it at 50 or 75).

If you set it to 1000 the city should be razed no matter what unless the specific leader has a trait that gives almost no upkeep at all. Or you can just increase the number some to make it more likely and not a guarantee.

What would be really nice is if the barbs could get their act together and use ships to ferry units over to attack other continents. Is this what the Sailor's Dirge does? or does it just spawn passengers every few turns?

Top Bottom