YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

Thanks for that! Just switched off the geometry setting and managed a full play through of GE without issue. Great stuff :)

that didn't work for me, turned everything to low, turned off every graphic setting, still crashes at earth satellite. giant earth, 45 civs, 17cs.

will try the next beta build.. but i'm not hopeful.

that didn't work for me, turned everything to low, turned off every graphic setting, still crashes at earth satellite. giant earth, 45 civs, 17cs.

will try the next beta build.. but i'm not hopeful.
Do you have the savegame from just before the crash?

Last edited:
It's a problem with the base game where the game runs out of jerseys: try my Prismatic mod, which fixes it.

Hi seelingcat.. i tried your mod but the issue still remains. some civs remain "blank" in one match and in other they have the right jersey.

I can't explain this variation game by game.

I seem to be having some issues. When I have the mod installed, and go to start a new game, none of options are available. Everything is empty. I have included a picture of my problem. I'm probably doing something wrong. Perhaps somebody could help me?

Untitled.png

Confirming 2 things:

1) switching off geometry setting is huge! Stopped all my crashes for the last 5 hours.

2) Seelingcat's mod is also a must have, and works for me as well. No more invisible flags.

Confirming 2 things:

1) switching off geometry setting is huge! Stopped all my crashes for the last 5 hours.

This also helped me. However, it seemed that it only delayed the crash for about 70 turns. During the late game (right around final ideology) I still get a crash. This is with all graphics settings on the lowest, DX11. I have a GTX1060.

Thanks for that! Just switched off the geometry setting and managed a full play through of GE without issue. Great stuff :)
Hi mate. When you say, full play through, can you clarify to what Era you made it to? Did you get to satellites/space race etc?

I seem to be having some issues. When I have the mod installed, and go to start a new game, none of options are available. Everything is empty. I have included a picture of my problem. I'm probably doing something wrong. Perhaps somebody could help me?

Are you by chance using Sukritact's improved civ selection screen or another mod similar to that? I believe it's incompatible with YNAMP

View attachment 519221
Use the version on Steam of GitHub, I've not updated it on CFC yet, and won't until it's stable.

View attachment 519221

You need to delete all old versions. Had the same problem before. Afterwords it worked fine.

Had a crash yesterday on turn 108 on Play Europe Again. Unfortunately I also have other mods installed, but I don't believe them to have caused the crash. I restarted the game, set the graphics to least memory taxing (leaving the performance on somewhat high) and loaded back in on the autosave. Crash occurred again. Restared, set graphics to absolute lowest, but it still crashes.

Link to save file and entire logs folder cause why not

The mods I used are all available on the workshop should you decide to try to test it.

Thanks for the logs, I can't test the save as I miss some of your DLC and R&F, but I'd suggest to wait for the next update of Terra Mirabilis and try again, or check that mod's comment section on steam for possible workarounds.

@everyone, requesting a bit of your time to test the attached saved game (all DLC/Expansion) posted on Steam by RYSHER

Let me know:
- if it crashes on load
- if it loads but shows graphic artifact
- if everything is fine after 5-6 turns
- if you can use a "reveal all" in console or tuner without crashing

And what's your graphic card, your OS (win7, win10, etc...), and your DirectX mode (dx11 or dx12)

Attachments

• America.Civ6Save
    14.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Top Bottom