You AGAIN? The civs you always end up next to....

My game seems to randomize quite allright honestly.

A bit less Suleiman would be nice though.

Siam or the french :/ but most annoying one is ghandi..... always manages to ***** me off after about 100/150 turns..... always puts his cities near mine too..... I once had a city that had 6 indian ones around it..... invasion and raze soon sorted him out :ar15::sniper::trouble:

For me it's been Attila, which has worked well because I've bribed him to declare war on the neighboring civs and he does a great job of burning up all those terribly placed AI settlements.

My games are actually fine in terms of direct neighbors, so I`ll go with civs that I see too much in general.

For me the "You again?!" AIs seem to come in cycles - first it was August, then Elizabeth, now it's Dido. But if I need to name the most consistent one it's gonna be Pedro - he doesn't appear non-stop, but he definitely shows up often enough for me to get bored with him.

It's always Pocatello for me, which is really annoying because of his UA and expansive tendencies.

England.

She always gets mad at me over some stupid reason back in the ancient era and still hasn't gotten over it by industrial era and tries to lowball me all the time in trade offers.

In the end of the day I think it's pretty random but still...

1. Ghengis Khan - boring because he is so bad and 99 times out of 100 get owned first.

2. Kamehameha - boring because he's stubburn, stupid and looks/sounds ******ed.

3. Pedro - Always close and often friendly but I like to kill him anyway just to hear to his awesome war theme!

4. Korea - Another -sounding man. Evil backstabber. If he is close I always kill him.

5. Ethiopia - Culture-dragon building all wonders you want to conquer but is always on the other side of the map. Evil dude, hate his guts!

I can't remember the last time I played a game that didn't have Pocatello and/or Casimir in it.

Top Bottom