You ever single player rage quit?

After failing to secure a diplomatic victory the second time in my epic speed game, dropping from 18 points to 15, I reviewed my options. Even though I was killing it with culture, it would still take another 20 or so turns. Science and domination were out of the question. Religion is just... just awful. At that point, I decided to uninstall Civ 6 and reinstall it when the expansion comes out. After 1400+ hours, I think I could use a little break anyways.

Decided to try inca, my rolled map had one mountain and one hill tile in sight...and i rerolled in disgust.

There's an extra mode (infinity mode, I think?) where you have to survive for 7 days for an achievement. Your character gets hungry, you cannot save or pause the game, and it takes around 14 hours real-time. I got to six and a half days when my cat brushed against my Xbox 360 and the opened the disc tray (and closing the game in the process). I rage quit.

I Rage Quit when I realize I built the Audience Chamber instead of the Ancestral Hall!!
Civ 6 Trolling me with two A Named Buildings???

Top Bottom