Realpolitik 2 - Novus Ordo Seclorum(Beta)

Indeed Aysee! While US seems pretty straightforward... Max out Liberty tree, free puppeted people and cs and build the Statue of Liberty :p

USA! And DT, its been USA as the favorite for a long while. As far as i knew LH was leaning towards america ever since the beta. Plus, the USA has so many possibilities for politics in a western style, just like Russia. Those two are proabbly the best prospects for an RP there are. England would be close behind, as you can tell by its success. But china? Seeing as it has never been one of my major interests in terms of history, it wouldnt be as fun form my POV.

I'd pick China. to begin with, we've had Western-style politics for a while now...and going from what DT said, I can seriously appreciate China's strengths and gameplay style

Yes, the USA was LH's Favorite since the beginninig, but the last time I heard about it it was china and japan. I think that America and Britain would probably be very similar to play, which would make RP2 less interesting. China is full of a dramatically different culture, so you can play it very differently. However, the big problem I have with America is how New it is. We can't look at things from the perspective of america 1000 years ago, because most american ancestors lived in europe at the time. We'd probably never even get to it's creation date.

DT
Waiting :sleep:

How long until the patch?

I like China. It's the longest continuous civilization in the world, and the historic absence of democratic-style governments would lead to more creative parties, plus better role-playing.
And it's a strong civ in game terms--the UA leads to solid warring, the UB is already good, but the added bonuses increase science output. Very good. The UU is a solid unit too.

Solid? I still used it when I could get riflemen when I played China on Diety. Get range and indirect fire and enemy civs can't do anything if you play it right :)

...And the patch is out! :woohoo::dance:[party]:band:

But LH isn’t back. Did he mean the first of the next month? Because that would suck.

:confused:

I have returned from the far south - the lands of Sahaint Tomhas/Sahaint Jahon in the Verchin Illands - and my vengeance draws near!

RP2 will start within two weeks, most likely. Watch for a BFME AAR to be starting soon in Other Games!

Oh, and LH is kinda depressed, so don't expect much more then what I've given you here:(:)

-L

I have returned from the far south - the lands of Sahaint Tomhas/Sahaint Jahon in the Verchin Illands - and my vengeance draws near!

RP2 will start within two weeks, most likely. Watch for a BFME AAR to be starting soon in Other Games!

Oh, and LH is kinda depressed, so don't expect much more then what I've given you here:(:)

-L

HOORAY!!! :goodjob:

BTW, what is BFME?

(yay)

:D

Battle for middle earth. Lord of the rings.

LH, can you get in the chatroom tonight at 630? If not, just post here when you can.

:culture:Only one week till RP2, one week till two, one week till two.

Only one week till RP2, let’s sing this awesome song.:culture:

(Sorry felt a bit bored. I can’t wait!!!)

EXCITED!

:D

DT
Singing for RP2 :culture:

DT
Singing for RP2 :culture:

We need... PIANO!

(tink-a-link tink-a-link)

(tink-a-link-a-tink-a-link) Yeah!

Top Bottom