Your LEAST favorite leader songs

toll_booth

Warlord
What are your LEAST favorite leader songs? You know, the ones that make you want to tribute that leader with everything you've got just to make him (or her) GO AWAY... :p

(Credit this thread for the idea.)

Shaka's and Pacal's. They sound like vomiting.

Shaka's and Pacal's. They sound like vomiting.

Hmmm... I actually enjoy both of those.

Though, as for the OP, I can't really say I hate anyone's theme, then again I haven't played the game in a while so give me so time to remember :)

Probably Late Louis is one of my least favorite, although I like his early themes. Can't say Frederick or Ghandi are favorites either though. Shaka gets the award for least favorite though, I try to have brief diplomacy with him.

For me, it's Pacal's and Sitting Bull's. Nails across the chalkboard would be almost as nice.

Shaka's is so anoying!! They should play it in prisons for murdurers to hear, since just about everyone here hates it.

I HATE early Victoria/Churchill theme... makes me want to spew - it gets better in late game though! The HRE theme is pretty annoying too as is Mayans. Rest i can live with :)

Pacal (referred to in the threat the OP mentioned as a 'bizarro whale-sodomy theme'. Fits very well.)
Sitting Bull (just one more excuse so sic every warmonger in the game on him)
Willem (last theme only. Maybe he hired a circus to try and cheer him up?)

Pacal is terrible. The French music badly sucks too. Pity, since I mostly play Louis.

But the nice thing is, when you play as a leader, you rarely have to hear his or her music.
Except at the begining, and I tend to restart a lot. Now that I think of it, that would be an incentive to try and play with whatever map I am granted... :)

I hate Hammurabi's theme with a passion. I'm not a fan of Justinian's them, either.

Shaka's theme rocks. So does Tokugawa's.

Pacal's late theme is fantastic... I just finished a game with Ethiopia in which Pacal and I were BBFLs so I got to listen to it a lot.

From 2:08:

Link to video.

I hate Shaka's and the Celtic themes. I once wiped out the Zulu civilization for the sole porpose of Shaka not being able to talk to me anymore.

Pacal (referred to in the threat the OP mentioned as a 'bizarro whale-sodomy theme'. Fits very well.)
Sitting Bull (just one more excuse so sic every warmonger in the game on him)
Willem (last theme only. Maybe he hired a circus to try and cheer him up?)

Ha ha! My line from last April lives on! :lol:

Willem's circus theme is just comical. I find it hard to take the Dutch seriously with that music playing, even if he is the #1 civ on the map.

I hate the MIDI-sounding Lincoln theme. It goes all through me.

I like all the others, even Pacal and Shaka (those are two of my favorites, in fact). The Dutch circus theme does make me laugh when I hear it, though. Oh yeah, the deep-voiced muttering in the Viking theme is awesome, but that makes me laugh, too.

Top Bottom