Your LEAST favorite leader songs

Zulu and Mayan :)

It's a tie between Babylon, Inca, Maya, and Native America.

I didn't notice how annoying Pacal's music was before you mentioned it. I just sat and listened... and you're right! I does sound stupid. BUT my absolutely less favourite one has to be Otto von Bismarck's funeral music- this is awful! The most depressing melody in the entire game.

I kinda like it that way. It's like Stalin's- sound industrial and dark...

I'm beginning to hate Lincoln's and Sitting Bull's.

Never been enjoying Incas theme, Churchill theme is also awfull, I jave no problems with Pacal theme cause its funny due those Whale Farting noises. :D He is most amusing leader with most amusing track imo.
Also never liked Roosvelt theme. Midi noises, just bad.

Best ones are Gilgamesh, Joao, and hehe Survayaman, cause its bright and funny. (also they are my 3 favorite leaders in game)

Odd, I like SB's music. I do hate Willem's circus theme, makes civ sound like a children's game.

As an ex-Jarhead myself, I don't hate the music, but I find it ironic that Roosevelt's theme is the Marine Corps Hymn, when the Americans no longer have Marines but Navy Seals.

Nice to see you back again Snug, missed your wit.

Hands down it would have to be the Celts music:

'HEEY-dee-HARR-dee-HEEY-dee-DIDDLE-dee' :king:

I can just see a batallion of Gallic Warriors doing some 'Riverdance' jig in the middle of a battlefield...

So far it's the only Civ music I've actually taken the time to replace with something else...

The Celt music makes me want to get up and dance :lol:

Despised are:
Willem -- every time he comes by I ask myself... "When did the circus roll into town?"
Pacal -- Does... Pacal have gas?
Hammi -- Almost every time he comes calling, just for an instant, I think someone is DoW'ing me.
SB -- Please stop having children strangled in the background while I'm trying to talk to you...

Top Bottom