[YUGOSLAVIA] Looking for a modding team.

Diverskii

Chieftain
Hi all.

I'm looking for somebody (or more than one person) who would be interested in making a Yugoslav War mod and scenario.

It would involve creating at least 6 new civs (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia) and maybe even with the autonomous provinces of Kosovo and Vojvodina as vassal states to Serbia.

With basic knowledge of XML I began with Serbia, creating leader heads for Milosevic etc and then realised how much easier and quicker it would be with another pair of hands. Especially when it comes to creating the 1990's war scenario and Balkans map itself which I have no knowledge of doing.

If anyone is interested then please contact me. :)

No offense, but not many people are going to help a 1-post member with no modding experience on a project no-one has shown any interest in before. However, it does not sound very hard. I imagine a fairly adequate version (Static Leaderheads) would require only XML and worldbuilder knowledge. I am under the impression that creating maps for scenarios is not incredibly complected either. You do not need a team; you can do this on your own.

No offense, but not many people are going to help a 1-post member with no modding experience on a project no-one has shown any interest in before. However, it does not sound very hard. I imagine a fairly adequate version (Static Leaderheads) would require only XML and worldbuilder knowledge. I am under the impression that creating maps for scenarios is not incredibly complected either. You do not need a team; you can do this on your own.

Yes I knew that before I posted, but you don't get anywhere without asking.

Static leaderheads are simple enough, and I imagine world builder is to. I am only asking to see if anyone else is interested in wanting to do the project, not me needing help.

The fact a Yugoslavia scenario exists for Civ 3 but not Civ 4 led me to wondering whether anyone else would be interested, if not then fair enough I shall do it by myself :)

The fact a Yugoslavia scenario exists for Civ 3 but not Civ 4 lead me to wondering whether anyone else would be interested, if not then fair enough I shall do it by myself :)

I was being honest when I said it would be easy. Good luck.

If your still attempting to complete this project then I could probably help.

Top Bottom