Zebenji's Additional Religions

Zebenji's Additional Religions 2.3

Well, the good thing about this is that I'd been meaning to randomize religions anyway, but was too lazy to actually go ahead and do it XD

zebenji updated Zebenji's Additional Religions with a new update entry:

Version 2.1

- Added 31 (!) new religions, most of them coming from Ryoga's Strange Religions Mod (from Civ V). A list of the added religions can be found below.
- Removed Mohism, as Tomatekh added it on his mod.
- Transferred Alchemy to Fiction Religion, as I'm using the icon from FullMetal Alchelmist.
- Icon for Children of Atom has been changed for a nicer looking atom (after complains and threats received from Gandhi himself)
- Removed new AI default religion for Poundmaker, as it generate bugs with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, the good thing about this is that I'd been meaning to randomize religions anyway, but was too lazy to actually go ahead and do it XD
I removed the randomized religions so the mod should work fine now. Sorry for the delay, wanted to test to be sure nothing was missing. :)

I removed the randomized religions so the mod should work fine now. Sorry for the delay, wanted to test to be sure nothing was missing. :)
I mean that removing all religious preferences (so religions are selected randomly) sidestepped the bug. Not entirely sure what you mean by "removing the randomized religions" @.@

I mean that removing all religious preferences (so religions are selected randomly) sidestepped the bug. Not entirely sure what you mean by "removing the randomized religions" @.@
Ooh my apologies, I meant I removed my mod's religious preferences, not the randomized religion system. I guess I should be more careful about what I'm writing. :/
You can still randomize religions. Poundmaker's preferred religion has been deleted (meaning that it will use Tomatekh's preferred religion), and I removed JFD's Washington as well, because, well, that leader vanished from the mods.

zebenji updated Zebenji's Additional Religions with a new update entry:

Version 1.5 - GS Compatibility

Mostly assured compatibility towards the new expansion. Many thanks to the amazing Tometekh for the details!

Removed the Quakers, as Tometakh included them in his mod.

There might be a color issue with the Settler and Appeal lenses, probably a file to reconfigure, working on that. It doesn't affect the game itself, just that all tiles on these views look blue. :)

IMPORTANT: This mod is not compatible with any previous saves. I included a link to v1.4 at the bottom of the mod description,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I love your religions! May I suggest a strange one? It's Espiritismo Marialoncero; it comes from Venezuela and it's currently practiced by many, many people. It's a kind of mixed Catholic-Spiritism-Local beliefs. They mainly believe in Reina María Lionza. The icon could be a tapir's head, or the head of an American aboriginal woman.

Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom