Zebra Raider

This is supposed to be a Zebra not a horse, there are no horses in Africa. I know some people say it's "imposible" to train a zebra, but its not. I have some photos of people using zebra chariots, riding zebras, and even a photo of a man jumping a obstical with a zebra. So it may be the "minority" but its not imposible. Which means over 100 years or so of selective breeding it would be possible to have domesticated zebras.

say the "Second Coming of Civ Three Creation" actually started a while ago, about december, maybe. But its still going

I agree, but now its in full motion!

I hear wild horses are pretty temperamental themselves... So are donkeys... not much donkey cavalry out there, is it? But they are still domestic animals :)

Nice! :yeah: :thumbsup:

The last zebra unit made was only a horse with it's front painted... And the back wasn't.

Yeah, donkeys are certainly temperamental, but not like zebras. Of course some individual zebras *have* been tamed or ridden, in the same way that some lions have been tamed, but as a species they just can't be domesticated, whether by selective breeding or otherwise. If they could be, they would have been! This is why all African cavalry uses horses, and has done ever since horses were introduced there thousands of years ago.

Sweetness! Excellant work Shiro! Keep em coming.:goodjob:

ShiroKobbure said:
It takes time. Remeber all animals were wild, and humans made them domesticated. Ancient Africans never saw a need so they never did.

I remember reading in "Guns, Germs and Steel", that zebras weren't domesticated because they were too agressive.

Oh, it is possible to tame some, but not the whole species according to GGS.

But, I don't really care about accuracy in this case, as it provides more flavor to civ.

Top Bottom