Zlatko Mini Formation

Zlatko

CIW
Zlatko Mini Formation​

After idea to make a fantasy mod Creatures in War new idea was born and it is "ZLATKO MINI FORMATION"

After this battles became more realistic and much more you will enjoy in them. You'll see fantastic battles because these small changes gives even more excitement, some battles can end up too fast, but some can take up to one minute.

Of course this requires enough of process, ram memory and graphic card (Not sure for graphic card) if you can play CIV4BTS you can play and this, just you must use duel or tiny map with 2-4 civs (MAX), but don't use "SINGLE GRAPHIC UNIT" in your game options, because this will have no effect!

Sometimes it may appear formation errors i think on graphic errors for example units attack last enemy line instead first! Or battles finished with some survival units!

Zlatko Mini Formation MOD Download
This is mod. I add 4 scenarios and change few things. Add The_J CIVIL WAR python files, 50civs core and remake some units. All other i download from forum or use from some others mods.

Zlatko Mini Formation Component Download
This is only XML component.

You are right most computers can't play this, expressly in later eras, has a lot of animation in one place :undecide: . But everyone can play duel maps with 2 civs (You vs. one Al) :D

Wow. You should probably check the exact system requirements.

Wow. You should probably check the exact system requirements.

It really would not know, but I could post my configuration :)

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) D CPU 3.06GHz (SINGLE CORE!!!)
Memory: 2048MB RAM (DDR2)
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
Display Memory: 1024.0 MB

This is one old computer :D

And yet you can run that? WOW!

Depends on map size and early/late game also I believe :D

It is a bit like my RtW version, whereby I added multiple graphics, Artillery, Machine-Guns, and Infantry as one unit.

It is a bit like my RtW version, whereby I added multiple graphics, Artillery, Machine-Guns, and Infantry as one unit.

I really don't know, because i never played your RtW version :)

After this battles became more realistic and much more you will enjoy in them. You'll see fantastic battles because these small changes gives even more excitement, some battles can end up too fast, but some can take up to one minute.

Can somehow reduce time of battle?

PHP:
				<iGroupSize>3</iGroupSize>
				<fMaxSpeed>1.75</fMaxSpeed>
				<fPadTime>1</fPadTime>
				<iMeleeWaveSize>3</iMeleeWaveSize>
				<iRangedWaveSize>0</iRangedWaveSize>

I think some of these tags can increase battle speed, fMaxSpeed and fPadTime. See in modiki for more infos.

Code:
 Art

These tags are directly related to the rendering of art for the entry.
Tag Name 	Description
EarlyArtDefineTag 	From CIV4ArtDefinesUnit - what the unit looks like in-game during the early era(s).
FormationType 	The formation that the unit adopts.
fMaxSpeed 	Not sure what this does. Perhaps the maximum speed at which the unit's animations play?
fPadTime 	Not sure what this does. Perhaps the amount of time (in seconds) inserted between certain animations?
iGroupSize 	The number of models in the unit; ex. 3 for a Warrior unit, 1 for a Jet Fighter unit.
iMeleeWaveSize 	The number of models that engage in melee combat at once. Should never be greater than iGroupSize.
iRangedWaveSize 	The number of models that engage in ranged combat at once. Should never be greater than iGroupSize.
LateArtDefineTag 	From CIV4ArtDefinesUnit - what the unit looks like in-game during the middle era(s).
MiddleArtDefineTag 	From CIV4ArtDefinesUnit - what the unit looks like in-game during the late era(s).
UnitMeshGroups 	The ART_DEF tag for the unit's model/animation/etc information.

Try increasing the wave size. It should reduce the battle time, although you might not know what happened until the end...

Better no, i am define that for more real battles, two battle rows, as in real battles if you increase units will pass through each other. It's hard to explain, i advice to don't change wave size, especially if you have slower PC, i make balance of everything for this, if you increase <iGroupSize> more that my definition you will get some unknown formation. Every modding/edit is on you, try and see. I only advice to increase/decrease <fMaxSpeed> and <fPadTime>, experiment with this and you'll see what you will get, good luck.

Better no, i am define that for more real battles, two battle rows, as in real battles if you increase units will pass through each other. It's hard to explain, i advice to don't change wave size, especially if you have slower PC, i make balance of everything for this, if you increase <iGroupSize> more that my definition you will get some unknown formation. Every modding/edit is on you, try and see. I only advice to increase/decrease <fMaxSpeed> and <fPadTime>, experiment with this and you'll see what you will get, good luck.

Oh. I didn't think of the increased strain on the computer. My fault. :hammer2:

new problems)
1. Load tanks to transport - models remained on shore
next turn unload tanks on the other side
models slowly went through the sea ...
Spoiler :

2. Very long playing animation when unit give command FORTIFY.
Maybe somebody knows how disable this animation?

3. these changes were not in the component, I added them myself.. but maybe you can help:

3.1 After the attack an enemy unit, ships stretched into two tiles, and slowly float to the first model.
Maybe this problem from this <fMaxSpeed>0.01</fMaxSpeed>... I don't can check it now...
Spoiler :

3.2 And maybe somebody has an idea how to make more than one model in aviation?
On intercept and on air strike flies only one model.

Sorry, but i don't know how to help. I think that i saw in some mod fast units battle but i can't remember where.
But you can download this program zFormation Editor v0.55 and make your own formation, but i think that you can't edit my formation with this program. Good luck and sorry for waiting.

Top Bottom