Zorzak's 2nd - Ghazdar

Ah ok!!! I sent it to Mikeya

AD-0275_to_Pieceofmind

sent before I read the thread on using the turn tracker

Just tried to send from the site, got this message.....It is the right game I was trying to send

Woa... Zorzak\'s_2nd_Ghazdar?!

It looks like you are trying to upload a file for the wrong game.

Make sure the file is for Ghazdar Game

Ok I just sent the turn by pbem tracker, to burlicconi. Let me know if you get it. I also had to rename the savefile to Ghazdar Game_AD-0275_to_Burlicconi.CivBeyondSwordSave

Oh... i was not having luck trying to send via tracker so i sent directly...
Next time i´ll remember to change the name.

Cheers

I renamed the save file and it worked. Maybe Zorzak (who created the game) could change the game of the name to "Ghazdar Game", so that we don't have to do it manually, each time?

Yeah I had to rename teh file too, not sure why though.

I renamed the save file and it worked. Maybe Zorzak (who created the game) could change the game of the name to "Ghazdar Game", so that we don't have to do it manually, each time?

ok no problem, i can change game name, just send me save file, this save file can be from any of you, i'm waiting.......
but Geronimo try change game name (in pbemtracker) from "Ghazdar Game" to "GhazdarGame", i think space beetwen words can do a problem

I tried, but I didn't find any option in the PBEM tracker to change the name. I already sent my turn. Could the next player who has the save send it to you?

I tried, but I didn't find any option in the PBEM tracker to change the name. I already sent my turn. Could the next player who has the save send it to you?

I can change game name (in game) to "Ghazdar_Game", but it's just risky, but i don't say that i don't want to do this, i can try of course.

Change game name (in PBEMtracker site) can only admin: admin (at) pbemtracker (dot) com

Game name has been changed to: "Ghazdar Game" and save file sent to Bramirez with already changed game name. If will be any problem email me of course.

Hello folks.

The uploaded turn on Tracker for me is 325ad witch i´ve already played and sent forward to Geronimo.

Yes, I did receive and play 325AD. But I sent the file to Zorzak, so that he tries to change the name of the game to "Ghazdar game".
I thought you would receive a save from Zorzak. If you did not, I will upload the file with PBEM tracker.

Top Bottom