Zorzak's 2nd - Ghazdar

I sent on the turn yesterday but noticed today that the tracker was still showing as my turn. I've sent multiple times and each time it says message sent but still showing as my turn. Don't know if its not updating? Did you receive the turn POM?

I think I did that once. Are you making sure it's the correct save you're uploading? i.e. not the one that ends with your name. ;)

Oh, and no I haven't received it yet. Last I got was 425Ad.

Yep, its the right save. I've checked and double checked. If it was the wrong one I would of gotten the wrong save message instead of message sent. I'm off to vacation, hopefully something will come up about this.

I experienced the same behaviour, but it was a problem of syntax in the name of the next player (MD). I corrected it and now it works for me.
This is probably related to a syntax difference in the name of the save or whatever. The tracker seems susceptible to these kind of things. But difficult to know exactly what...

PieceOfMind, if you receive the save by email, could you try to send it by the tracker? You should quickly observe if it works or not ;) Maybe something is wrong with the internet browser configuration for Mikeyia?
That's just an idea...

Yep, its the right save. I've checked and double checked. If it was the wrong one I would of gotten the wrong save message instead of message sent. I'm off to vacation, hopefully something will come up about this.

I experienced the same behaviour, but it was a problem of syntax in the name of the next player (MD). I corrected it and now it works for me.
This is probably related to a syntax difference in the name of the save or whatever. The tracker seems susceptible to these kind of things. But difficult to know exactly what...

I don't really know what that means...I sent 0450 on manually

I'm still unable to send the turns via turn tracker. Any idea on how to fix it?
I did just notice that Pieceofmind's name in the save has changed from pieceofmind to pieceofminds. That may have something to do with it? It looks like it changed on the same turn that I had trouble with at first.

Don't know how my name got changed - I don't remember doing it but maybe I did by accident. I forgot to fix it this turn ... oh well.

No, I have planty of my games currently paused, and I can not watch every eingle one of them...
I think that we can also sub Bramirez with AI, only because of his hopelles starting position...

I changed my name back to PieceOfMind in the game. Zorzak, can you please correct my name again on PBEM Tracker (removing the 's' on Pieceofminds)?

Top Bottom