Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

What? We need inactives? Away with ye!

That was pretty beautiful.

I thought one of your Commandments was 'Thou shalt not metagame in vain'?

In vain. That doesn't mean he can't metagame if it's not in vain.

Professor Askvaard, have you considered having a pysche evaluation. I've a few (stolen) business cards of good psychologists.

Night Six

Professor Askvaard went over to the light switch, and held up a boombox. He pressed a button, and THIS SONG began playing rather loudly. Then he shut off the lights and allowed the song to work its magic.... and the mafia to perform their "kills".

Professor Askvaard: "It really is quite catchy, isn't it??" :D :D :D

*BANG*

*BANG*

Professor Askvaard: "Just where ARE those noises coming from???"

The professor switched the lights back on quickly, and as expected, there were two more bodies laying on the floor, covered in fake blood. And the carpet was soaked with a ridiculous amount of blood, mostly concentrated around the ever-growing pile of dead bodies lying near the sofas.

Professor Askvaard: "Well, wouldn't you know it, but it seems that we have two more victims of this crime. Johnhughthom!"

Johnhughthom: "Oh drat, that means I've lost the game, being a joker and all."

Professor Askvaard: "Don't even utter that word around me. We shall never speak of the joker role again! And it seems we have one more dead person, landlubber.... who I hear was once a joker."

landlubber: "YARRRRR!!!"

Professor Askvaard: "Heh heh, hey, landlubber.... say something pirate-y."

Professor Askvaard: "Okay, good. Now, think back to the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Who was the chief of security?"

Professor Askvaard: "Being a veteran of the high seas, you probably know this one. What is the common abbreviation for the Yemen Arab Republic?"

Professor Askvaard: "And now for the lightning round. If your name was Ray, how would it be pronounced if spelled backwards?"

Professor Askvaard: "2005, Adam Sandler movie, remake of a classic, involving football and prison, The Longest...."

Professor Askvaard: "Close enough. Okay everyone, I need you to once again put on your thinking caps and try to solve this mystery. Who are the murderers among you? We must put a stop to this."

landlubber: "AVAST!!!"

Professor Askvaard: "Yeah, what he said. Now accuse each other!"

"Alive" - (19/36)

Autolycus- SOUP
Jarrema- SOUP
Kennigit- SOUP
Nictel- SOUP
Renata- SOUP
robbiecon- SOUP
taillesskangaru- SOUP
Takhisis- SOUP

BSmith- CHICKEN
Mechaerik- CHICKEN
NarutoAvatarDBZ- CHICKEN
Romanichine- CHICKEN
Seon- CHICKEN
Winston Hughes- CHICKEN

Arakhor- BEEF
Camikaze- BEEF
Joecoolyo- BEEF
Save Ferris- BEEF
Yoshiegg737- BEEF

"Dead" - (16/36)

The Bake- BEEF
mgsmuhammed- BEEF
Bestrfcplayer- BEEF

GamezRule- SOUP
Skwink Caesar- CHICKEN
classical_hero- CHICKEN
Choxorn- SOUP
Red_Spy- CHICKEN
CivGeneral- CHICKEN

General Olaf- SOUP
Earthling- CHICKEN
Zack- BEEF
civplayah- SOUP
Darth Caesar- BEEF
johnhughthom- BEEF
landlubber- BEEF

Wrath of the party host - (1/36)

Neverwonagame3- CHICKEN

Begin Day Six

Let's get to voting people. And, if you were inactive yesterday, I would like for you to vote today. Otherwise you may be wogged in severe fashion.

It is a distinct possibility.

Night Six

Begin Day Six

Let's get to voting people. And, if you were inactive yesterday, I would like for you to vote today. Otherwise you may be wogged in severe fashion.

It is a distinct possibility.

This is only going to encourage inactiveness, everyone is just gonna sit tight, to see what you can come with as grizzly "wake up or die" WOG's.

Anyway, to the order of the day, which is tailesskangaru

Based on the still-ongoing reactions to the WOG, I officially declare it a schadenfreudegasm.

Including one by a ghost.

Autolycus, why are you perpetuating such an unfounded bandwagon?

Top Bottom