RedRalph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Sorry I missed your 20k thread, but I have to say I really enjoyed your old future timeline. It's been (thankfully) inaccurate, but it was still a very enjoyable read.
    it's unhealthy to get teed off every time somebody calls you a loon, so I don't do it

if I didn't make it clear that I don't really care by saying "who gives a [crap]", I'll do so now :p
    I'm only XX by coincidence. They're militant about too much, which I'm not. But, I appreciate the ideals of responsibility and self-control.
    Well it was told by players before 1.2 and it was never fixed even though they said they fixed everything! I'm worried. I want to be able to fool around with moddir. :(
    Heh, no problem. :)

Thing is, I called JH right not too long ago and got corrected, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it.

I wouldn't mind being centrist.
    As it happens, I read that just recently, and I did indeed like it! :lol: It was actually reading that which encouraged me to advance my knowledge of Marxism beyond my somewhat shaky grasp of the basics.
    I'm looking for some good introductory books on Marxism- any suggestions? Cheezy already recommended "History and Class Consciousness" by Lukacs and "An Introduction to Marxist Economic Theory" by Mandel.
    Thanks but TBH, I'll not be posting very often and I always forget about groups anyhow!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom