1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Green Knight v2.0 2016-10-05

Celtic Green Knight v2.0

1. Wolfshanze
    This is a green reskin of the blue Breton Knight from Bernie14 that is commonly found in many mods for the Celts. I believe a "Green Knight" version is fitting for the Celts, because in my narrow mind I can't think of the Celts using anything other then green.

I originally found the blue Breton Knight in a few mods, but not on the forum, I eventually discovered the credit goes to Bernie14... I believe the base models of the mounted templar and paladin come from rabbit W and sezereth. Just making sure folks know I didn't design this sucker at all... I just changed it from blue to green, but thought others might enjoy it either for the Celts or for some other purpose.

v2.0 includes a 2nd Green Knight... the Celtic Cross Knight... you now have the choice of the Grail Knight or the Cross Knight.

Uses default Knight animations.

Visit the Thread

Images

1. greenknight1_m9C.png
    2. greenknight2_Sc2.png
    3. greenknight3_C7T.png
    4. greenknight4_9WR.png
    5. greenknight5_I6q.png