JFD's The Kingdom of Prussia for Vox PopuliHohenfriedberg March (UA)
Does not need the original mod
Recommended to use with Enlightenment Era for Vox Populi
(link to original mod)
When a Great General is born, a Golden Age begins. +50% Production when building Military Training Buildings. New units receive +100% more free experience.
Kriegsschule (UB) (replaces Military Academy)
Landwehr (UU) (replaces Fusilier, or Line Infantry with Enlightenment Era)
- +5 and +4 (instead of 1 ).
- 1 scientist specialist slot.
- Costs less Production (1000 instead of 1250).
- Unlocks earlier at Metallurgy (or Fortification with Enlightenment Era).
- All Gun and Melee units from the city gain +10% Combat Strength per adjacent Gun or Melee unit, +1 Movement, and earns points toward a Golden Age for each enemy unit killed, equal to 100% of that unit's Combat Strength.
Additional mod compatibility
- +4 Combat Strength.
- Stalwart (+35% Combat Strength when defending).
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in the thread.
- JFD: Author.
- Janboruta: Art (Civ Icon, Leader Icon, Unique Component Icons, Leaderscene, Map).
- bernie14: Graphics (UUs).
- Creative Assembly: Music (Peace).
- Andrea Waldetoft: Music (War).
- HungryForFood: Kriegsschule icon (edited from this).
I am not the author of the original mod.
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
JFD's The Kingdom of Prussia for Vox Populi (v 2)
Compatibility and balance changes for Vox Populi.