JFD's The Kingdom of Prussia for Vox PopuliHohenfriedberg March (UA)
Does not need the original mod
Recommended to use with Enlightenment Era for Vox Populi
(link to original mod)
Receive Golden Age Points when defeating enemy units. Melee and Gunpowder Units receive the Prussian Discipline Promotion. New units receive +100% more free experience.
Kriegsschule (UB) (replaces Military Academy)
Gardekorps (UU) (replaces Fusilier, or Line Infantry with Enlightenment Era)
- +2 Science and Culture (instead of 1 Science).
- +10% Science and Culture during Golden Ages.
- 1 scientist specialist slot.
- Costs less Production (1000 instead of 1250).
- Unlocks earlier at Metallurgy (or Fortification with Enlightenment Era).
- All Gun and Melee units from the city gain +10% Combat Strength per adjacent Gun or Melee unit and +1 Movement.
Additional mod compatibility
- +4 Combat Strength.
- Stalwart (+35% Combat Strength when defending).
- Community Events
- Events & Decisions for CBP
- Enlightenment Era for Vox Populi
- 3UC/4UC for VP
- CIV-Linked Great Generals
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in the thread.
- JFD: Author.
- Janboruta: Art (Civ Icon, Leader Icon, Unique Component Icons, Leaderscene, Map).
- bernie14: Graphics (UUs).
- Creative Assembly: Music (Peace).
- Andrea Waldetoft: Music (War).
- LeeS: Lua Utilities (Unit Spawn Handler).
- HungryForFood: Kriegsschule icon (edited from this).
- Asterix Rage: Promotion icons.
- toxyy: CIV-linked Great Generals compatibility.
I am not the author of the original mod.
JFD's The Kingdom of Prussia for Vox Populi (v 7)
Compatibility and balance changes for Vox Populi.