Adds Sumer, led by Eannatum as a playable civilization
Unique Ability - Cradle of Civilization
Unique Building - Ziggurat
Unique Unit - Vulture
More details in the discussion thread
This Mod is a modifed version of Tomatekh's Sumerian custom civ. It has been tweaked for compatibility with Gazebo's Community Patch and Vox Populi.
- Leugi: Eannatum leader image, Vulture model.
- Janboruta: Vulture and leader icons.
- Mosile Eduba icon
- Sukritact: Ziggurat icon, civ map, and DoM; Faith per specialist lua.
- Firaxis: Sumerian Civ icon and Vulture SV icon from Wonders of the Ancient World DLC scenario; War Theme from Civ IV's Sumeria civilization.
- Chris Sifinotis: Leader civilopedia text.
- Irkalla: Additional design input.
- Pouakai: Additional design input.
- Andrew Holt: DoM voiceover.
- Asterix Rage: Promotion Icons
- Tomatekh: All code and art otherwise not listed.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!Dismiss Notice
Tomatekh's Sumer for VP 23
Adds the Sumerian civilization to the game. Balanced for Vox Populi
- Great Merge compatibility Mar 29, 2022
- Laborer bonus in UA Sep 11, 2021
- Eduba icon change Aug 15, 2021
- onager wagon buff Feb 11, 2020
- UA rework ... again Feb 11, 2020
- UA change - Yield from Conquest Oct 30, 2019
- promotion icon update Jul 20, 2019
- UA fix Apr 21, 2019
- UA text fix Apr 12, 2019
- VP 03-17 compatibility Mar 18, 2019