1.3!

aww :(

Is citystyler mod finally implemented?

It should, Valk said that before. Anyways, I don't care, I'm tired of waiting!
Come on, upload the thing!, you've slept a lot!

EDIT: If I were a physchic, I would sleep for you, but I am not. What a shame...:cry:

...and during the day I've been trying to find a job; Need money. :lol:

So yah, even if he's had plenty of sleep, you still need to wait for him to do his job hunting. ^_^ Sorry, but him being able to eat is more important than him uploading a file for our entertainment.

Now maybe if we paid him to upload it, it'd be a different story.

[to_xp]Gekko;9430979 said:
how fast are the turn times compared to FFH and WM? I'd love to give 1.3 a try, but long waiting times kill the fun :lol:

I'm not sure what WM's turns are. Or hell, even FfH's. I do know that the movement lag that exists in RifE has been fixed, and late-game speeds have been improved. As has stability.

He's the Mayor of a Little Village up the coast.

Spoiler :
Of zombie hamsters.

:lol:

I'm trying to get the team to complete the last pre 1.3 blogpost so we can post it before or just as the game is being uploaded. Valkrionn will have a few hours while the upload is in progress maybe he can finish it up by then.

It will summarize much of whats new, changed or gone in 1.3.

And I will be doing that after compiling the changelog itself. :p

So, they are uploading the patch right now, no?

No. Not quite yet.

Don't start any new game :)

:trouble:Stealing my line there, buddy. :trouble:

:p

Will 1.3 break saves?

;)

Like a trainwreck.

aww :(

Is citystyler mod finally implemented?

It is not. Didn't have time to do it.

It should, Valk said that before. Anyways, I don't care, I'm tired of waiting!
Come on, upload the thing!, you've slept a lot!

EDIT: If I were a physchic, I would sleep for you, but I am not. What a shame...:cry:

Wasn't asleep, only slept around 5 hours. Been out jobhunting.

So yah, even if he's had plenty of sleep, you still need to wait for him to do his job hunting. ^_^ Sorry, but him being able to eat is more important than him uploading a file for our entertainment.

Now maybe if we paid him to upload it, it'd be a different story.

Couldn't pay me, as I wouldn't accept it. It's not fully my own work, so it would not be right. ;)

If he doesn't eat, he may die by starvation, Am I right?
This is a bad situation:eek:

Well, I only eat a single meal a day anyway. Diet. 10lbs in 2 days. :lol:

Exactly! Thus giving Valkrionn the time to get a job for a place stay, food to eat, and the electricity to code (and internet access to upload the file) is just a wise investment on our parts. =P

Job? Who needs a job when you can ask a politician some money? (Or beg money).
Food? Who needs food? There's plenty of food everywhere (from a Hamster eye, I think)
Electricity? Who needs electricity? Use a hamster wheel and you're set.

I would assume that he has an army of hamsters under his command to provide power for him.

Job? Who needs a job when you can ask a politician some money? (Or beg money).
Food? Who needs food? There's plenty of food everywhere (from a Hamster eye, I think)
Electricity? Who needs electricity? Use a hamster wheel and you're set.

I'm Libertarian. I don't want the government giving out handouts, much less to myself. :lol:

Well, I only eat a single meal a day anyway. Diet. 10lbs in 2 days. :lol:

Dude, that's like.... unhealthy, isn't it? I thought like 5 lbs a week was a good target.... ;) Just don't want you to be fainting from hunger before you get the new content loaded!

Seriously - take care of yourself! Hundreds, if not thousands, of RiFE fans depend on you and the team!

1 pound a week is a good target if you plan to keep it off. 5 pounds a day is mainly loss of water.

Actually, not water at all. Seeing as I've been drinking 3-5 water bottles a day. :lol: More than I usually drink, in fact. It's mostly from cutting out cokes.

On topic: It is uploading now. It will take several hours to upload (552 MB), and then it still has to be approved by the ModDB people (something which I have no control over); So it's coming, and don't start new games, but don't sit at the computer waiting either. ;)

Top Bottom