10 added ressources (MA/Fantasy)

Quasar1011 said:
Are there any pedia icons floating around for emeralds and rubies?
I think, it could be done it easaly. I can't imagine any use for emeralds or rubies being a strategic ressource. So it seems to me, this both only needs luxury and bonus icons, right?

Quasar1011 said:
Are there any pedia icons floating around for emeralds and rubies?
No answers... it seems there aren't. ;) Well, I made a small peview of such icons, do you think, this would be okay?

Quasar1011 said:
Yes, Arne, those look very nice! :) Are you going to upload those?
Files are uploaded here. Attention: This is a ressource-pack, wich include all 10 ressources for different use. Sorry, there is no single download for emeralds or rubies.

[edit: Preview moved first post.]

Thanks, Arne! I d/l'd these. I am going to put the honey icon to good use as well! :)

{sorry from bumping a thread guys}

The Sea Monster is very very cool... how do i make it useable?

Ideally it would be an additional resourse that randomly is in water. I know that is probably not possible.. so hows about.. a replacement for whales?

how do i set the Monster as a whale?

cheers

slozenger said:
{sorry from bumping a thread guys}

The Sea Monster is very very cool... how do i make it useable?

Ideally it would be an additional resourse that randomly is in water. I know that is probably not possible.. so hows about.. a replacement for whales?

how do i set the Monster as a whale?

cheers

I have replaced the whale with a serpent for you in the resource file. The original firaxis resource file was used because there are so many mods out there for resources and I don't know what you are using. If you are using someother file, post it and I will make the change on that one if you wish.

Just put these two files in the appropriate art folder. (backup or rename the original files first)

Example if you are using Conquests put it in:
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Art

Much thanks!

I am not worthy Pounder!

Top Bottom