1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

Not too sure what you mean by that, but this made me vow to never support it ever again and to poke fun at it at every opportunity. They must have far too much money to be tossing cash to the wind like that.

'Chugger' is a slang portmanteau word common in the UK and my native Ireland. It means 'charity mugger':lol:

oh, and that story is hilarious: I just emailed the link to all my friends and I'm tempted to put it in my sig... I'm a lefty, but seriously, the bleeding hearts brigade really need to get a grip :lol:

'Chugger' is a slang portmanteau word common in the UK and my native Ireland. It means 'charity mugger':lol:

oh, and that story is hilarious: I just emailed the link to all my friends and I'm tempted to put it in my sig... I'm a lefty, but seriously, the bleeding hearts brigade really need to get a grip :lol:

PSEUDO-bleeding heart, thank you very much.

Calling them actual bleeding hearts would imply that they actually care about the people involved. Like most good PC, holier-than-thou, "I am banning this for your own good" types, the only thing they care about is their own prestige and wallet.

PSEUDO-bleeding heart, thank you very much.

Calling them actual bleeding hearts would imply that they actually care about the people involved. Like most good PC, holier-than-thou, "I am banning this for your own good" types, the only thing they care about is their own prestige and wallet.

exactly:goodjob:

2695. Here is a clue That I play Civ4 too much. While this girl I been talking to for the last 10 months was telling me she just wants to be friends, all I was thinking about was which national wonders I want to build in which cities across the American continent. LOL

2695. Here is a clue That I play Civ4 too much. While this girl I been talking to for the last 10 months was telling me she just wants to be friends, all I was thinking about was which national wonders I want to build in which cities across the American continent. LOL

Dude, ten months? No offence, but you should have moved a bit quicker than that. Having said this, I just told my girlfriend I love her and she said "Aww... I love spending time with you" so maybe I should have moved on a year ago (but she plays Civ too!)

Yes, my life is like a bad episode of Friends

Dude, ten months? No offence, but you should have moved a bit quicker than that. Having said this, I just told my girlfriend I love her and she said "Aww... I love spending time with you" so maybe I should have moved on a year ago (but she plays Civ too!)

Yes, my life is like a bad episode of Friends

At least she didn't just say "Ditto" or "I know". That would have made your life the equivalent of Star Wars dialogue :lol:

You take 10 months planning your NW placement?

:cool:

Well. *does not know the Star Wars Dialogue*
2696: You don't know the Star Wars dialogue.

Watch Attack of the Clones, particularly the "romance" scenes between Anakin and Padme. Once you've recovered from the coma, you'd realise what I mean by my above post.

At least she didn't just say "Ditto" or "I know". That would have made your life the equivalent of Star Wars dialogue :lol:

:rotfl::worship:

those replies would have made me:suicide:

Attack of the Clones isn't part of the Star Wars trilogy.

I like to pretend that it's non-canon, but then Revenge of the Sith MAKES NO SENSE, which in turn undermines the narrative integrity of THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL TRILOGY:wallbash:...so I guess we have to live with Episodes I and II:aargh:[pissed]

Nope. And that's why I stick to reading the books. at least they follow a relatively sane plot :p

I don't know. The entire thing with the Yuzhan Vong and the Hive is so stupid as to make me stop reading the Star Wars books altogether.

The Thrawn trilogy and its duology sequel were good. So were the Black Fleet trilogy and Truce at Bakura. But most of the rest ranged from average to crap. The Crystal Star was just ugh! and The Courtship of Princess Leia just made me want to throw up.

2700 - When you run out of creative ideas and start to play turns on autopilot.

2701: when you laugh at those who think it's possible to run out of creative ideas...:lol:

Top Bottom