1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

Cathy is best !, admit it infidel ! :crazyeye::king::aargh::jesus::banana::deadhorse::trouble::cowboy::lmao: .... ;)

Well uncle Stalin is not my choice either, the rumor is he poisoned Lenin .... or so I've heared ;)

edit: Well both in hell now nothing to cry about ... nothing to see here ... proceed with the screenshots please :D

Moorhead?!? No kidding! Thought I was the only Civver within 100 miles of FM.

Fargo's growing because of the workers finally finishing the oil well out west, combined with the Immigrants event. Only thing I can figure.
We also have very low unemployment and very low housing prices. It's almost frightening how fast we are growing. The traffic has gotten horrible, though. 13th Ave. near the West Acres mall is a traffic jam during Rush Hour.

We have been trying to build a dike improvement since the 1997 flood, but farmers have been throwing red tape in the way preventing the planned diversion around the city from being built! :lol:

Clearly you need to take them workers off the farms and put them in the mines. Maybe even a whipping or two for those angry citizens is in order.

We have been trying to build a dike improvement since the 1997 flood, but farmers have been throwing red tape in the way preventing the planned diversion around the city from being built! :lol:

Replace the farms with cottages. You'll be rid of the red tape, and you'll have extra commerce to fund the dike. ;)

3047: The term 'role-play' perplexes you - can it be that they claim to perceive a boundary where the game ends and something they call real-life takes over???!!!:scan:

3047: The term 'role-play' perplexes you - can it be that they claim to perceive a boundary where the game ends and something they call real-life takes over???!!!:scan:

3048: CIV is a real life simulator. I use its bounty to appaise my sociology teachers.

3049: No, actually real life is a CIV simulator. Sadly they spoiled it with too much micro-management, overpowered nuclear plant meltdowns and bad global warming rules. So I am placing all my hopes on real life V for a bit more streamlined and less complex game play. I also hope for better grafics and less irationale female AI. And I want back stacks of doom...

Top Bottom