1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, although if its different and someone both of us want, then ill help ya deal with the thrashing! Also, id still like to know how that guy just said Nubia and it was nubia!!

He insinuated that he has inside info and that he couldn't hold back on keeping it a secret anymore. I can sympathize with that.

305. You believe that the Sudanese space program was halted because one of its builders forgot to construct a Nubian pyramid complex next to Khartoum, which would have allowed Sudan to construct a spaceport very quickly.

306. You believe that Greece constructed acropolises to flood various city-states with Greek envoys.

307. You believe that Norway's industriousness is the result of its numerous stave churches by the coast, despite Norway being largely secular these days.

308. You believe that the Pitati Archers are faster than mechanized infantry, despite the latter being motorized. Only if various armies wore the sandals the Pitati Archers wore...

Last edited:
309. You have weird dreams that involve roaming Toys R Us and other stores, in a vain attempt to find a tabletop version of Civ 6 that comes in a huge box that's almost as big as you.

Last edited:
313. Your daughter's now has muscular, thicc bodied Queens as her role models.

314. You memorize every single intro of all the Civ leaders in the game in your head
315. You want to name your future daughter after a civ leader in game. (same with Civ 5)

317. When you come to the sudden realization that 'Two Timer' by Kiss isn't really about sex, but rather a tribute to your favorite field cannon.

You can't get the haughty English accent of Victoria (not the poster) out of your head. And you go around saying "We are not amused" in her accent.

On a side note, I still remember Civ 5's Elizabeth's line of "of course not" when she rejects my trade deals, these things are stuck in my head forever. Any time I run across a situation where something is a definite negative, I always think that in my head. If I ran around saying that at work, they'd probably put me in the looney bin.

You can't get the haughty English accent of Victoria (not the poster) out of your head. And you go around saying "We are not amused" in her accent.

On a side note, I still remember Civ 5's Elizabeth's line of "of course not" when she rejects my trade deals, these things are stuck in my head forever. Any time I run across a situation where something is a definite negative, I always think that in my head. If I ran around saying that at work, they'd probably put me in the looney bin.
That was #318.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom