3.19 Flev's Game

Just wanted to see which turn Deztro was talking about...the line was stalled at DMOC for a while and the line of me, Norvin, Negative Suns seems to be the correct line... am I missing something?

Sorry, i had 2 games mixed up (played another game but posted it here) :blush:

We just moved in and I won't have internet until NEXT Saturday except when I get out to WiFi spots. I'll play if I get it, when I can again.
Last turn from me was sent July 6 to DMOC...BC3625 and as stated he sent it on.

ok,

fresh back from holiday, i just played the new send in my inbox.

I checked now, you are correct, and so please ignore that save.

I just emailed the guy who sent me it, and asked now for correct save....

Hi guys, I am before Bathsheba. Yeah I just looked back at my eMail log. The save I got from Norvin Green on July 25th was for the date 3700 BC. I had previously had to erase my other save files due to my issues with steam, so I didn't notice it was a repeat.

What's wierd though is that I didn't notice a game state regression, maybe I'm just being unobservant. Either way I can't load the saves up now because I'm with my daughter tonight.

But, the last two games I recieved and sent were 3700 on July 25 and 3650 on June 14.

So Norvin, I guess you gotta send me 3625 if you got it?

What's wierd though is that I didn't notice a game state regression, maybe I'm just being unobservant.

I'm finding that one piece of jungle is much the same as all the others....:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's been a while for me too. I would assume everything is still alive. I hope so anyways. The small break got some stuff jumbled it seems. Currently I am toying with forum mafia games in waiting. NS was having some steam issues a while back, that may be a contributor. I will send him an email today and see if I hear back from him. If you get ahold of a save bathsheba let me know.

I just took over 2 games, one to replace DMOC and the other to replace Negative Suns. I guess they both left this game too ?

Top Bottom