[3d Animated LH] Evil Knight

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
A fantasy animated 3d LH :mad: .

You can point it to the animation that you want, there are more than one that would work but it originaly made for alexander.

If you want to use it for a mod and need some modifications plz tell me.

Donwload

Very sharp. That background castle could use a little work though. It looks like hes standing in front of a cardboard cutout. :D

Kael said:
Very sharp. That background castle could use a little work though. It looks like hes standing in front of a cardboard cutout. :D
Yeah I know, if someone will use it I may improve it.

Very nice C.Roland, very nice.

Intesting Tecnique, I forsee quite a number of possible uses for "masked" leaders.

Oh and is anyone else reminded of Bobo-Fet?

Kael said:

I find it hard to get rid of the "halo effect" when editing foregrounds. No matter how I select the horizon, I almost always have this residual effect.

@C Roland
Very nice, I like it. :goodjob:

@Wyz_sub10
I've found that the "halo effect" that you are talking about on backgrounds can be mostly eliminated by choosing a sky texture that is the same as the original background's sky. That way, any pixels you missed when creating the alpha channel will blend in with the new sky.

Hi :) Very nice leaderhead and very evil :)
It's only reskin of alexander, or did you changed also nif files?

If you change nif files how did you make it?
exporting models from max to .nif and adding them to the game causes game crashes

If you want see thiss thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=177468&page=2
I've imported napoleon (head) and roosevelt (cloths) to 3dsmax and change them to mussolini

(it's not finished of course (but i've stopped after problems with exporting))

but exporting him back th game get's crashed
the same thing goes for plain ball - game also crashes
maybe do you know what's wrong?
how to export leaderhead to the game?
please help

It's interesting what you've done here - a Spartan leaderhead could be made using the same principle (as their helmets covered the face as well, so it could look unique, even if it's achieving that by the face covering ;) ).

@asioasioasio - interesting work - I'm heading for that thread :) !!

asioasioasio said:
Hi :) Very nice leaderhead and very evil :)
It's only reskin of alexander, or did you changed also nif files?

If you change nif files how did you make it?
exporting models from max to .nif and adding them to the game causes game crashes

If you want see thiss thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=177468&page=2
I've imported napoleon (head) and roosevelt (cloths) to 3dsmax and change them to mussolini

(it's not finished of course (but i've stopped after problems with exporting))

but exporting him back th game get's crashed
the same thing goes for plain ball - game also crashes
maybe do you know what's wrong?
how to export leaderhead to the game?
please help
I think what Roland did here is model the helmet in max separately and then attached to the already existing leaderhead. You could do the same with mussolini's hat maybe - you'd still need to retexture some existing leaderhead to match so it won't be perfect, but pretty close. :)

Rabbit said:
I think what Roland did here is model the helmet in max separately and then attached to the already existing leaderhead. You could do the same with mussolini's hat maybe - you'd still need to retexture some existing leaderhead to match so it won't be perfect, but pretty close. :)

Yeah, the mesh are created in blender (but max can work) and I attach it viwth the nif viewer !

Kael said:
"It's only a model."
"Sssh!"

C.Roland said:
Yeah, the mesh are created in blender (but max can work) and I attach it viwth the nif viewer !
Ahhh yes, I forgot that you use Blender... I can't believe I'm stooping so low to even respond to you...

Just kidding! Just kidding :D

:)

friend tried to attach something in nifviewer but the game also crashed.. I'm gonna insane ;)

Top Bottom