Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by ULTIMATEGP, May 25, 2006.
218. The display consists of highly-trained mice holding up little pieces of paper.
219) You have a guarantee of zero dead mice for 3 months (not feeding them will void the quarantee).
220) You keep a fire extinguisher by your desk for your computer.
221) Your PC was assembled by 20,000 hebrew slaves.
222. Your PC was asembled by 20,000 Amish slaves.
223-Your PC was assembled by Bill Gates
223. You had to disassemble, reassemble your PC several times in the last week.
Someone's been reading Dilbert
224. It tries to display surds as fractions
Well, yes, of course.
225. Entire religions have been formed specifically prohibiting its use.
226. The Pope of The Catholic Church has publically condemned your computer as a heresy.
227. Conversely, entire religions have been formed worshipping it.
228. You physically move the electricity from the electric company in a box and empty it into your computer.
229. You draw faster on the monitor than its refresh rate.
Check the numbers on your posts. There are two #223's
230. You turn it on and it turns on the light instead confused and then you turn off the light and the garage door opens instead eek and then you close the garage door and it turns on the sprinklers instead mad and then you turn off the sprinklers and it opens the windows instead wallbash and you close the windows and it turns on your computer instead () only to start a fire because the window was open and the sprinklers got the computer wet aargh and cost you $1.5 million suicide.
dude......... you've spent WAY too much time thinking about this..... either that or you're relating to a past memory, in which case my condolences
231: Your computer starts singing 'Daisy'
Happens if your computer sucks
I've seen lots of commercials for OSH or Home Depot like that, and I just found this thread today.
That should be a reason.
232. Your computer needs a DC wall socket
Separate names with a comma.