8.1x Bugs Thread

@sephi i had a similar issue i play an a large map but with only an amount civs for a standard size map and using the erebus continent mapscript (the best there is) i enabled city ruins:

this means a lot of space for a lot of necropolises. my armageddon counter jumped from 2 to 29 in one turn.

(i don't actually mind that i am just saying the map setup can play a huge factor, there even is no civ using the ashen veil)

i am going to report one weird ai issue however: the malakim usually research all religions (except ashen veil) wich is good, but then they always switch between them, which is bad especially if they build any units belonging to a religion.

religion behavior depends on leader, not civ. Which leader switched religions?

the barbarian malakim leader i believe his name is kane

look at the number of turns for the happiness :)

most recent patch (with large map), as soon as graveyards switched to necropolis, AC went to 40 (plague + stephanos). At that time, every one was still with 1 city.

I've found nothing about the "preserve forest" ability, has anyone had a problem with it ? I have searched for hidden path already but workers don't want to make some, on ancient forest tiles. So I wonder if it's the patch (8.11) or if I miss something

I added some code to make former-Centini units Undead.

After I realized that not only was it not working, but that the function had already been added, I noticed a problem:

Line 2274 of CvFFHPLUS is removing Undead from Headless units, not adding it. "false" to "true" fixes it.

Not sure if this is intentional. Settler as Calabim in 8.11 is triggering Growth Control but is not seeming to speed up with extra food. The extra 1 hammer from a Citizen actually makes them produce faster than working a Flood Plains tile. I could not seem to find any mention of them being different from other Settlers in the in game Pedia.

Or is it just some weird calculation? Now that I put a farm on the plot making it 4 food/1 coin it speeds up the production. Either way this Settler is going to take ~50 turns. Ouch.

I guess your base Wildmana version is an old one. You need install WIldmana 8.0 first and the before install it delete your FFH Wildmana folder. It has a lot of graphics optimized, so definetly worth the download ;)

Thanks, that indeed worked.Now im gona start to play with the recently added civs.

In a recent game of mine i had an event, regarding a riot in a rival civ.
I had 3 options, all of them had something to do with them loosing improvements.
The last one needed espionage points, guess what i had none of them ;)
Would be nice if that could be changed, maybe to law mana.
Oh and sry for not haveing any screens, i just forgot.

The dragons, which are spawned by the Dragon invasion option, are recon units instead of beasts and therefore cannot be captured by beastmasters.

Hey all,

long time lurker, registered to report some bugs, figured it's the least I can do after all the hours of fun I got out of FFH and its modmods. So, first of all, a big thank you to all you modders out there, amazing work!

Been noting missing art replaced by pink squares for:
Create Doviello Camp on their workers
Create Swamp on Mazatl workers
the acid spell on the Mazatl wyvern hero

I also had a game where I started with a leader which had the slavemaster trait, but couldn't switch to slavery. Not 100% sure which one it was (barbarians ate me soon after the start), but I think it was a Balseraph leader.

On a general note: playing my first game as the Mazatl, and they seem to verge on the side of overpowered. I only recently switched from monarch to emperor, but I'm completely dominating this game on emperor thanks to my amazing production and huge jungle cities...the sprawling civic is really putting me loads ahead of the opposition.

And now back to the game... (for just one more turn, i swear!)

Hey all,

long time lurker, registered to report some bugs, figured it's the least I can do after all the hours of fun I got out of FFH and its modmods. So, first of all, a big thank you to all you modders out there, amazing work!

Been noting missing art replaced by pink squares for:
Create Doviello Camp on their workers
Create Swamp on Mazatl workers
the acid spell on the Mazatl wyvern hero

I also had a game where I started with a leader which had the slavemaster trait, but couldn't switch to slavery. Not 100% sure which one it was (barbarians ate me soon after the start), but I think it was a Balseraph leader.

On a general note: playing my first game as the Mazatl, and they seem to verge on the side of overpowered. I only recently switched from monarch to emperor, but I'm completely dominating this game on emperor thanks to my amazing production and huge jungle cities...the sprawling civic is really putting me loads ahead of the opposition.

And now back to the game... (for just one more turn, i swear!)

Uttie,

what version are you playing. The new FULL version is 8.0 and the latest patch is 8.10.
Most of the bugs you have reported are fixed with the latest patches.
See the Wildmana 7.0 Download thread (first post) for these links.

Graywarden, I've downloaded and installed both version 8 and the 8.1 patch. I don't suppose there's a way to double-check the active version in-game currently?

you will the slavery tech some time into the game, afaik you do not start with it, it takes some turns. just wait.

Top Bottom