Do you have a beard?

• I am a woman, and do have a beard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a woman, and would like a beard, but can't grow one :(

• I identify otherwise, and would like a beard, but can't grow one :(

• Total voters
Sorta depends on the work people do. If you get dirty every day, the beard is easier to shave than clean. Hair length too. In that situation, the hair is an affectation. If you're inside/clean almost all the time, shaving and cutting your hair is more effort than washing it. Then shaving is the affectation.
proof that cfcers are neets/nerds : )

I have stubble, that is reasonably managed. Probably trim fortnightly. I shave my neck and my upper cheeks every week/ when event decrees.

Its sadly not thick enough to grow a full beard.

My neck skin gets irritated by shaving, so I avoid daily. I'd just be cutting scabs/rash off :vomit:

If you rarely shave it is far more irritating when you do. Using a cutthroat to get the worst of it off works a treat.

I've considered daily shaving to toughen it up, but then I don't need to so it seems a lot of work for little benefit.

Unless fashion completely flips back to clean shaved, I'll assume stubble from here on.

I love having a beard and I'm proud to say I've had one since I was able to grow one over 20 years ago in high school.

Nowadays I keep my pretty clean and cut short and professional to make sure I look appropriate for work but there was a time in my life where I could care less and just let it go and it got longer than the hair on my head!

Top Bottom