A Brave New World Part 2

To: The Metis Republic

Seeing as the transfer of power has gone off without a hitch, we will begin the withdrawal of German Jägers from Metis territory. We are glad we could be of assistance, and that our cooperation will keep German-Metis relations positive and strong.

TO: Florida, Cuba, Gulf Alliance

Should the Seminole nation not be released from your grasps this year the Georgian nation will take immediate action. The time allowed for this term of the Treaty of Boston has been extended multiple times. It is now your moment to choose the fate of a people. The Georgian military awaits your decision.

to: Georgia
The date has been set for the release of the Seminole Nation. They were not ready yet as shown by their collapse once already. Now if you stop rattling your saber for once maybe you would be more accepted on this continent.

To Miami Communist Rebels
From Virginia

Virginia will never recognize the Miami as an independent nation-state. We can, however, negotiate on some limited autonomy within the Empire as a whole. But you must give up your communist ways.

OCC:

Did I miss something in the updates? Where does it state the Miami rebellion is communist? I have never seen it mentioned in the updates.

IC:

To: The World

We herby recognize The Miami People’s Republic as a legitimate nation.

TO: Miami People's Republic

Should you not put down your arms and return to the Virginian Empire immediately, we will be forced to take action. Georgian's have a deep hatred for communists. Our soldiers will be brutal.

[OCC: Again where does it say the Miami are Communist?

IC:
To: Georgia

Should you choose to interfere with the natural right of the Miami to achieve their independence, we will be forced to become involved as well.

OOC:
Does it have to? Virginia has said that they have evidence that communists are supporting the uprising, therefore to Virginia Georgia and most other nations the Miami are communist.

This looks interesting. Is there a nation you could recommend choosing?

To World, Miami Rebels
From Deseret

We will not support communist rebels and therefore we will not allow you to rebel from Virginia. Should you do so, you may see Deseret troops alongside those of Virginia and Georgia.

If this rebellion was anything else other than Communism then we would have sat on the sidelines.

To Lakota
From Empire of Virginia

Because of your recognition of a rebel faction within Virginia, the Empire of Virginia hereby declares war on the Commune of the Lakota.

FRANCE declares her SUPPORT for the EMPIRE OF VIRGINIA because COMMUNISTS we think SUCK

Good luck trying to spread communism in North America, I am sure Mexico is trying and failing. (though they probably will deny it. ;))

They're doing better than you think. At least two new Communists are emerging on North America (myself and Miami). And you are no more objective than the Mexicans, being anti-Communist.

Oh, I so want to join the action here.:mad:

i think miami will be made an example of in a moment and then perhaps you will see how much of a chance you will have... you'd have to have some major military pulling power to survive a united north america beating down on you

And all the major military powers (Germany... France... Russia... New England... Virginia...) are all anti-communist. Huh! Fancy that! =P

To: Lakota

In support of our ally, we formally declare war on the Commune of Lakota.

Germany declares its support for the North American united efforts against (dog pile on) the Communist swine that are Miami and Lakota. The end of these two regimes will be another step towards a Communist free world.

To: The German Empire

The people of paraguay asked for help and you did nothing. We helped you take Bolivia and you deseved paraguay with empty promises. You destroyed bolivia's cultur, economy, and the lives and dreams of it's people again and again giving little back but more hardship. It is you how has made us turn are back on you. You are nothing but a power hungry fool how thanks what he want's and give's nothing back. The people of paraguay once wanted to be like you, once wanted to learn how it felt to be a capitilist country. I even warned you if you did start helping out I would have to turn and still nothing but threats and no help you have made your choice. I no longer can sit and on the side lines any more the time of action is at foot SUSA is offering me friendship and a strong Alliance. So in thanks i well do every thing in my power to stop you and push you back into sea and out of south america for good.

Top Bottom