A Brave New World Part 2

Great update EQ.

To Sauk
From the Kingdom of Virginia

Your attempt at subverting the treaty is very depressing. We had though the Sauk had more tact then to find loopholes in the treaty or we would have written it ourselves. Now that your attempted coup has failed, we hope you can leave the Fox in peace, and we can begin to discuss the Isanti.

To All Belligerent Nations
From Robert II of Virginia

For now, I see no reason to involve Virginia in this international war. I pledge Virginia's neutrality, and hope that each side will respect it, as well as the shipping and trade of neutral parties.

So, this would have been what happened:
- I said "Send Darth the money if he sends the ship"
- Darth said "Send Milarqui the ship if he sends the money"

I see where EQ could have gotten lost, as the condition for the one to happen is for the second to happen and viceversa.

Darth, if, on your honour, you promise me to send the ship without conditions, I promise on my honour to send the 1 EP, without conditions.

How can we honor a country whose government who look to expand their empire, and absorb the Zulu? We want to do the exchange, but we need reason to trust you.

To: Virginia

We are surprised and impressed to see Virginia's neutrality in this issue. As a gesture of goodwill, we will recognize Virginian sovereignty over Miami.

To: Nations at War

While we are opposed to and worried about the conflicts in the region, we have nothing to gain by becoming involved. Our only request is that French and Louisiana forces limit engagement and troop levels along the Mississippi River (as much as reasonably possible). Many of our traders have expressed fear of getting caught in the crossfire.

So, this would have been what happened:
- I said "Send Darth the money if he sends the ship"
- Darth said "Send Milarqui the ship if he sends the money"

I see where EQ could have gotten lost, as the condition for the one to happen is for the second to happen and viceversa.

Darth, if, on your honour, you promise me to send the ship without conditions, I promise on my honour to send the 1 EP, without conditions.

You've fallen into the classic trap: "Give me the stuff!" "Naw, you don't get the stuff 'till I get the money!" "Well, you don't get the money 'till I get the stuff!" Neither can happen without the other happening first by your logics. EQ didn't get lost if he followed the chain correctly, which would have led to no resolution.

To: Tennesee

You have our pledge of honor not to harm any Tennessee trader ships.

It's not exactly as if I plan to give them the money if I can't be sure that the ship is going to be returned in that same turn. That's not exactly a very intelligent thing to do, and considering that Denmark's government isn't exactly keen on the Zulus, then they are fortunate that my guys are even considering it.

It may not be intelligent but that's what you ordered. The mod cannot read your mind.

to: Tennessee
We will try our best.

to: France
We wouldn't last the year? I fear you have underestimated us. Our populace is behind us, you will have to put each and every Louisianian down to defeat us. We simply ask for our independence, it will be a very bloody war for you if you continue.

To: Louisiana

We cannot in good conscious grant independence to a nation that wants, ahem, the total subjugation of its neighbors. You must be tempered with civilization and discipline before you can be free.

We cannot in good conscious grant independence to a nation that wants, ahem, the total subjugation of its neighbors. You must be tempered with civilization and discipline before you can be free.

And this coming from the one who violently took over Western Europe.

Yeah, violently. Peacefully annexing Spain and Northern Italy with approximately 0 loss of life is violent. Go learn your history you ignorant backwater-dwellers.

ooc FYI you can't have 0 loss of life if you FIGHT WITH ITALY for northern italy.
Logic
Fail

From The Empire of Germany
To The Empire of France

Make peace with New England immediately.

To the surprise of France we will continue to join Virginia in their neutrality.

To: Germany

No. They started it.

OOC: It's different, Kentharu, because the Imperium can do no wrong.

From Germany
To da silly ninies in France

Nu uh you did!

ooc truth

But on a more serious not

From The Empire of Germany
To France

If you do not make peace, then there will be dire consequences, you have been warned.

ooc i haz big stick

i spekkid softly to

No. They started it.

To France
From New England

Quebec started this conflict, and your refusal to deal with them has turned it into a war.

No. They started it.

To: France, Germany

Quebec was the one who declared war originally.

Top Bottom