A Brave New World Part 2

Georgia and Belgium united in humiliating 'major' military powers :p

If by loosing the largest battle in North American history and your capital can be considered "putting up a fight." :)

Having an army quality of 3 vs. one of 5 that outnumbers and out techs you isn't "putting up a good fight", then I don't know what is. Georgia has twice faced invasion and twice put it down.

Though the Battle of Savannah was the coolest battle in the entire first half of the NES. Hand to hand combat on every street in the city as it burned down, with hundreds of thousands of soldiers pouring in over the broken down earthen defenses. With the Georgian navy evacuating people up until everyone was dead.

Though the Battle of Savannah was the coolest battle in the entire first half of the NES. Hand to hand combat on every street in the city as it burned down, with hundreds of thousands of soldiers pouring in over the broken down earthen defenses. With the Georgian navy evacuating people up until everyone was dead.

We can agree on that point, I did enjoy watching Savannah burn :)

OK, I have once more talked to EQ. He is a bit swamped with work right now, but will do the update once he has a computer and the time, which hopefully means sometime this weekend. He asks only that you guys be patient. :)

Cool well i will be away this weekend so if anything huge comes up regarding England... unlikely... and you need to talk to me be patient and dont jump into things... who knows what you'll fall into

Fëanor said:
Since my former nation will cease to exist in the coming update i'm willing to take over Germany.

Toughen up, mines ceased to exist 3 or 4 times now (i've lost count)... and might cease to exist next turn I shall be back :p

I'm also wondering if referring to someone as an "obstinate Belgian" has entered everyday conversation as a particularly stubborn person in a noble kind of way.

I'm also wondering if referring to someone as an "obstinate Belgian" has entered everyday conversation as a particularly stubborn person in a noble kind of way.

Or if referring to someone as a Frenchmen is now less a term of pity and more a term of fear and scorn.

Crezth said:
Or if referring to someone as a Frenchmen is now less a term of pity and more a term of fear and scorn.

French surrender monkeys might have just entered the German lexicon :p

I apologize for my forced departure, things are difficult getting time with internet capable computers. But my laptop is mostly fixed, just needs a new keyboard which i will install myself. Therefore, the update will occur Sunday evening.

Top Bottom