A Brave New World Part 2

I approve.

Make it for the civ 4, Legends of the Reveloution mod, there's space for up to 50 civs and it has reveloutions and such.

awesome. can't wait to see the mid-east and the complete map.
I would imagine you'd have to up naval movement speed for it to work properly.

I'll install CivIII to play it. Is that for Conquests, by chance?

It's for Conquests.

I haven't done much with it in a couple of days. I'll probably do some work on it today though since it's getting a good response. Again, don't expect anything too special for it. I haven't made a scenario in a few years.

awesome. can't wait to see the mid-east and the complete map.
I would imagine you'd have to up naval movement speed for it to work properly.

Yeah, unfortunately the Middle East is about the area I had to cut the most out of. Arabistan and Iraq are represented as Virginian, The Levant is represented as German, Yemen as New English while Baluchistan, Afghanistan and Kurdistan have been cut completely.

Basically I had to simplify the region down to only the Turkish Sultanate, Rashid Arabia and Persia as far as independent countries go.

It's for Conquests.

I haven't done much with it in a couple of days. I'll probably do some work on it today though since it's getting a good response. Again, don't expect anything too special for it. I haven't made a scenario in a few years.

Yeah, unfortunately the Middle East is about the area I had to cut the most out of. Arabistan and Iraq are represented as Virginian, The Levant is represented as German, Yemen as New English while Baluchistan, Afghanistan and Kurdistan have been cut completely.

Basically I had to simplify the region down to only the Turkish Sultanate, Rashid Arabia and Persia as far as independent countries go.

Why not give it all back to the Ottomans ;)

Why not give it all back to the Ottomans ;)

The Ottomans do get Kurdistan back, as well as that stretch of desert in Northern Arabia.

BTW in 1930 was it the Ottoman Empire, Ottoman Sultanate, Turkish Sultanate or Turkey?

Finished North America:
Spoiler :

They have it at our local Target packaged with CivCity: Rome for 7.50 on clearance. I would pick it up, but I already somehow acquired 3 copies of the game.

Canada looks pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

If only those northern 3 cities were actually worth anything more than the territory they're claiming. :sad:

If you're going to give the Ottomans back Kurdistan, might as well give them Syria who declared independence at the same time (1929). The Ottomans then became the Turks in 1931 once their multinational empire was lost. And it was still the Ottoman Empire at 1930 (fighting a war against the Kurds and Syrians)

Top Bottom