A sign that it may be time to withdraw from the race....

That's either really ouch-worthy or maybe people in New Hampshire finally figured they'd want to share the presidential candidates with the rest of us.

What are you talking about? Thats got to be atleast 1/3 of the entire population of NH in there!

The only contestants left are Thompson, McCain, Romney, Guliani, and Paul, and Paul is not looking that great. The rest suck.

He's not running for president. He's running for a VP nod / Cabinet nod.

It does look LOL though. Can't stand the man.

That is just flat out pathetic. If he cant garner even enough interest to fill 20 seats in such a hall, wth is he thinking? :lol:
Thats quite unlike MobBoss poking at candidates from his own party :mischief:.

He's not running for president. He's running for a VP nod / Cabinet nod.
I heard it was Minister of Truth that he was aiming for. ;)

That picture is pretty pathetic though. As much as I loathe him, I almost wish that there was some context to explain it because its so sad (like the pic was taken after most people had left).

:cry: I am trying to convince myself this is all part of some master strategy and all is unfolding as it should...

I heard it was Minister of Truth that he was aiming for. ;)

That picture is pretty pathetic though. As much as I loathe him, I almost wish that there was some context to explain it because its so sad (like the pic was taken after most people had left).

Ditto. The only person I'd wish that kind of treatment on is Hillary, and only because she's grown accustomed to her groupies. But yeah, personally I would have preferred Brownback drop out roughly six months ago.

:cry: I am trying to convince myself this is all part of some master strategy and all is unfolding as it should...

Don't support Kansans. :)

The only contestants left are Thompson, McCain, Romney, Guliani, and Paul, and Paul is not looking that great. The rest suck.

Give up on Paul. He never had a chance. Huckabee is actually stronger than McCain right now because of the Iowa Staw Poll.

Larry Craig could attract a bigger crowd just by tapping his foot a couple of times.

Boy...once you get an image in your head you have to repeat it in every thread you can dont you? :lol: Apparently, you just dont know how to quit him!!

Top Bottom