Age of Imperialism

Led by yourself... Also also make a Age of imperialism civ.

Hey Olav its nice to see the threads alive I guess, anyway if I had to guess would it have something to do with the Dutch West Indies?

S... Seriously? like Tupac Amaru? well, it can be him, I suppose.

Someone did his homework....
BTW, did you make any progress on the Dervish state? Or did you make spoilers instead....

Well that sure was a roller coaster ride of a whopping 2 whole guesses, serves me right for showing the face immediately I guess ><

Anyway, I wanted to show at least something to you guys since it's so quiet here as of late. I made this guy during my vacation with no internet so some parts look pretty bad because of lack of better references (seriously half of his body is made out of one statue).
Spoiler :

I quickly put a random picture of Giethoorn on the background here because I had no background when making him. New Amsterdam had some canals I read...
So yeah all things considered this is not closed to finished, but this is not even the civ we are doing after the Dervishes (which is finished on my part Natan) anyway.

I had to do lots of manual labor on my vacation so making this was pretty much me relaxing, however coding is a whole different world from that. I am happy Zantonius and Civitar work on that regard, it takes way more effort and sounds much less fun then what I am doing IMO.

This might just have been a pair of useless posts, but hey, wanted to stir stuff a bit up.

I want the dervish state. :cry:

So ehm, is Victor Emmanuel III kill?

Indefinetly, however he isnt worthy of the thrones of Imperialism, make way for his father the true Re de Italia: Umberto!

Anyhow Olav could you do me a favor, since you do use photoshop can you make me a leaderscreen please? (I have all the base images like the leader and background and whatnot so you dont really need to do anything, just putting the pieces together you know)

Yeah, I kind of figured - happens to us all over in a while (perhaps except JFD). Well, as long as the Dervish is still being worked on, which I know it is, so no worries.

I being to think its about the flag colors(blue and white)....

Top Bottom