1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Age of Imperialism

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Zantonius Hamm, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Uighur_Caesar

Uighur_Caesar Comandante en Jefe

Seeing as JFD is doing Teddy Roosevelt I think you guys could still make an imperialistic America. Wilson would be an odd choice considering he was anti-war so James Monroe could work well. He's from the wrong time period but since you guys were thinking of doing Cortez and Pizarro anyway it doesn't really matter.

2. ldvhl

ldvhl ніщо

Woodrow Wilson may have been anti-war in part, but he ordered the invasion of Veracruz and also had the definitive imperialistic notion of the White Man's Burden.

3. Civitar

Civitar Adventurer

AFAIK we'll still do Teddy. I'm mainly focusing on Warhammer for now (because I've hit a rythm making units) but once I have some programming time it's back to work fixing up the Dervish for release.

4. ldvhl

ldvhl ніщо

Definitely looking forward to the Dervish and the rest of your team's civs!

5. Beleth

Beleth Chieftain

Hello there. Im trying to find download link, if it is possible. Looks like thread is pretty old 0_0

6. OrderofOlav

OrderofOlav King of Procrastination

You should go over to Danmasch, he took over the Dervishes

7. Danmacsch

Danmacsch Geheimekabinetsminister

8. Beleth

Beleth Chieftain

Oh okay. Thank you. Btw I just saw this stuff there -YnAEMP v24 as well. I have few questions about it. Maybe you can help me with it as well?..
    I tried to find help creating some threads on this form, but it still was unsuccesful. err.. Im searching for mod with TSL on real Earth Map. I saw YnAEMP mod in Steam Workshop, but there is pretty a lot of stuff must be downloaded in collection, so I had no idea how do I need to combine it for normal game. there is pack of different CIVs, the largest one is with 43. There is also real historical dates spawn, but it doesnt works well - when I spawned in 1000AD as Germany, I was in prehistoric era, not in medieval, and there was some civs with XCOM squads and Bazooka already.
    For now Im using legendary earth mod (its also lies here and in Steam). I edited it with SDK, so changed speed to epic and gave to each AI strength "prince", but AI is still not so active, Specially European nations 0_0. And China as well. Maybe will try to increase difficulty, but in normal game when I was playing on "prince", AI was much more active. Weird.
    Also, if you even cant help me, maybe you still can advice some another good mods, as Im new in this stuff.
    (p.s. i already tried A World of Ice and Fire and Faerun and they are great)
    Thank you.