Age of Imperialism

[REDACTED] is actually Fantasy-based.

My hype is redacting to the sky now.
(Is redacted related to the hammy fiction?)
(I want to eat ham now.)

EDIT: Waitaminute. Does this involve a certain Norwegian?

Hehe, he is referring to the redaction in my signature, so yes. ;)

(Is redacted related to the hammy fiction?)

Kinda... and kinda not. The thing in question is not a part of Hammilization™, (previously Hammy Fiction/Civs) which is just going to consist of civs that I have made/worked on outside of themed groups like AoI. But it is not historical.

Heh, everyone reading this now is literally one click away from finding out what [REDACTED] is. I'm just not gonna tell you what you actually need to click.

Is that Innocent's nemesis(filthy Frank)?

Whatever flows your boat... :p
(Ooo is this a Civfanatics civ)

No, it's actually multiple Civs.

Maybe you could throw in the Salmarillion as well please?

Nah, probably not. We're going to have ten or eleven civs in the initial release alone, with more to come later. With all those Third Age realms, it would be way too much effort for us to add anything from Beleriand or Aman or what have you. And we only really ever wanted to focus on Middle Earth of the Third Age anyway, not Arda in its entirety from time immemorial.

Spoiler :
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I can't sathap. No sir.

Your plans sound like JFD. Seriously, you barely released a civ, you tell me you want to release 10? Or more? IIRC you had some other plans as well.... So, that kinda feels like announcing\ teasing for nothing's sake... Which is annoying, Unless you looking for help\ trying to make people join you.

Just my thoughts. Also, Natan asked me to check how is the Dervish state doing. :D

Spoiler :
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I can't sathap. No sir.

Your plans sound like JFD. Seriously, you barely released a civ, you tell me you want to release 10? Or more? IIRC you had some other plans as well.... So, that kinda feels like announcing\ teasing for nothing's sake... Which is annoying, Unless you looking for help\ trying to make people join you.

Just my thoughts. Also, Natan asked me to check how is the Dervish state doing. :D

You seem to be forgetting that I'm not alone in this, 3 other people are working on it

Top Bottom