All leader portraits

Maybe it would be better to try the unblurring software on some of the verified leaders to make sure whether it is working for these blurred portraits.
Yes, that is what I did, and that is why I ended up deleting some of the more ... interesting ... outputs the program gave.

Yes, that is what I did, and that is why I ended up deleting some of the more ... interesting ... outputs the program gave.
You realised unblurring every single picture gave a different picture of tamar of georgia and didn't want the world to know.

In utter desperation I used the unblurring software on the country name "Georgia".
It gave me "Gorgeous". So now it fits between Ger and Gre. There, it's done - please welcome "Tamar of Gorgeous"
:D

I'm still up for the CIVET. D: But is it the abbreviation or a hint with the actual animal?
Why not both :p . Could be a Beyond earth reference included, like for Xcom. I hope not :(

So if the alphabetical order is everything why are we trying to find matching images? Let's all look for nations, cultures and denomination that can fit in the spots like somebody was doing before :crazyeye:

So if the alphabetical order is everything why are we trying to find matching images? Let's all look for nations, cultures and denomination that can fit in the spots like somebody was doing before :crazyeye:
The thing is you either got 10 big possible nations with 30 leaders at least between kongo and Poland and you nearly got nothing between germany and greece, or spain and Sumeria/the uruks

There can't possibly be anything of interest between Ger- and Gre-. Fuzzy picture is also very inconclusive; adopting a wait and see stance.

Yeah, that's also what I found :confused:
Can we suppose an alphabetical error or can't we?
I feel like it's up to each person, everyone already see a different thing on each of the remaining picture. would still like for someone to unblurr E1 :p

There can't possibly be anything of interest between Ger- and Gre-. Fuzzy picture is also very inconclusive; adopting a wait and see stance.

There could be Ghana for West Africa.

Or maybe Gran Colombia, but I would think that as unlikely, because the picture doesn't look like Bolivar (and who else would be the leader?) at all and I somehow doubt they would make 2 post-colonial SA-Civs, before they got even one pre.

There could be Ghana for West Africa.

Or maybe Gran Colombia, but I would think that as unlikely, because the picture doesn't look like Bolivar (and who else would be the leader?) at all and I somehow doubt they would make 2 post-colonial SA-Civs, before they got even one pre.
It could be a Bs name kind of thing, like calling a native american tribe the geronimo tribe, or adding great to something

Top Bottom