Altered Maps 4: Partitioning Eastern Europe Like In The Good Old Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation?

Of what? William Jennings Byran wins the Election of 190. Nail biter too. Although, this is a rough draft that we are editing right now. (OK has too many votes for one thing)

Closer than being Russians.

The Russians aren't even on the map...

Here is another altered map, with the prevalence of the R1a Haplogroup.

the russian imperial armies must have done a lot of raping around Harput :)
or perhaps Persians...

Hungarian and Bulgarian origins are coming from Turkish tribes.(They don't accep that though).

Here is a cleaner map.

In Europe, R1a is found primarily in the eastern part of the European continent, with the highest frequencies among the Sorbs (63.39%), Poles (56.4%),[14] , Russians (50.0%)

Source

Oh look, the Poles and Russians have a similar frequency of the R1a Y-Chromosome haplogroup.

According to a 2007 genetic study[9] based on Y-chromosome male haplogroups, Slavic men cluster into two main groups; one encompasses all Western-Slavic, Eastern-Slavic, and two Southern-Slavic male populations (western Croats, Slovenes), whilst the other group encompasses all remaining Southern Slavic men.

Moar Sauce

Two main Slavic groups, the Western and Eastern (and some Southern) and then the remaining Southerners.

Obviously, the Poles are closer to the Germanic Tribes than to Russians. :lol:

Those DNA maps look rather odd. Is the data behind them good?
An early study reported an R1a frequency of 60.0% among a sample of 45 Hungarians,but a later study found haplogroup R1a Y-DNA in only 20.4% of a sample of 113 Hungarians.

Sample looks too small on whole population.

Some maps are different from eachother?Which maps are we gonna trust?

Some maps are different from eachother?Which maps are we gonna trust?

How are they different? One is broken down by province and the other has smoothed borders.

Well, they're all generally the same.

It's odd that Afghans are similar genetically to Poles, though.

EDIT: Crosspost

In some maps,some colors include Aegean countries.Other maps don't have any colors including Aegean countries.

In some maps,some colors include Aegean countries.Other maps don't have any colors including Aegean countries.

That difference is between Huayna's map and mine, I don't know where he retrieved his map. I'm mainly concerned with persuading TLO36 that he is closer to Russians than Germans.

:)

That difference is between Huayna's map and mine, I don't know where he retrieved his map. I'm mainly concerned with persuading TLO36 that he is closer to Russians than Germans.

:)

I'm surprised about the Russians though, they should have less given their early history.

I don't think We are closer related to Afghani's than we are to Germans. ;) But this doesn't really matter, Genetics had no play in cultural development.

I'm surprised about the Russians though, they should have less given their early history.

I don't think We are closer related to Afghani's than we are to Germans. ;) But this doesn't really matter, Genetics had no play in cultural development.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that, but you are debating my genetic map about being closer to Germans than Russians, which you are not. I support Poland being closer to Germany than Russia :))) but it would be wrong to say they are genetically closer to Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom