Americans have a ''hate'' week against Slovenia

Betonov

Chieftain
I just watched the news and they showed that the Americans have a ''hate'' week against Slovenia, due to the WC game being played today. Heard some pretty funny jokes:

-Slovenia will soon be old enough to be able legally to go out on her own (independence gained in 1991)
-Slovenia was troughout her history allways under a foreigner, so were her women
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So my American friends, as a Slovenian I'd like to hear a comment on this (other nationalities invited of course)

it's the kind of news segment slovenian television would come up with by picking a few scenes, cutting a few interviews.

all part of football. :p

I have not heard of this. Although, with the US's history, I wouldn't be surprised if Slovenia pulled off a win, I seriously doubt any serious "hate week" exists because Slovenia isn't really worth the attention.

hoping they draw that'll make it easier for england

Ah, come on. If England need draws in games like Slovenia vs USA, then they are in a pretty bad state, and the kindest thing is probably (like France) to go home early. If England are to compete at this tournament, then they need to be good enough to get out of this easy group without help from the other results.

Go Slovenija!

Originally Posted by Mr Black
Slovenians! Can y'all explain the Charlie Brown jerseys, what is up with that?

It's our national symbol, Triglav. Our highest mountain that has 3 peaks, hence the logo. I guess Charles M. Schulz once visited Slovenia. Now as Lithium30 said, can y'all americans explain the beauty contest sash on the USA shirt.

now that was intense. too bad our players got a bit lazy in the second half

and the judge was a little biased, maybe it would have been different if you had a white president

I love it when we do so well against countries that have the population of New Mexico.

We got robbed on the 3rd goal, but they never should have been up 2-0 at the end of the first half. The US seems to get off to slow starts a lot.

You need to have a population of 300 million just to have a draw against a country with a population of 2 million, right, plenty of glory there ;)

that also says that americans are 150-times less talented than slovenians.

Where are the english, time for a warm-up before the wednesdays match??

Top Bottom