AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

Is it me or is it possible to build chariots and horsemen without horse resource?? It's a long time I don't play a full game but I just noticed this. I don't know if the change was intentional but I suppose it wasn't. Maybe I have messed something with the xml files, but is it happening to others as well?

I have encountered a problem that if I have discovered the technology of Navigation, the calculation of commerce will be disturbed. The commerce generated by the buildings will be either exaggerated or ignored, as a result of which the commerce varies numerously from turn to turn. I suppose the commerce generated by trades through ocean would account for this problem.

Is it me or is it possible to build chariots and horsemen without horse resource?? It's a long time I don't play a full game but I just noticed this. I don't know if the change was intentional but I suppose it wasn't. Maybe I have messed something with the xml files, but is it happening to others as well?
It should not be possible, though I didn't check your latest changes. Perhaps it's related to your recent changes with OverrideResourceBuilding?

technical question
if I create
Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn\Assets\XML\CustomXML\GEM_TEST_StartingPoints.xml
along with an empty map
Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn\PrivateMaps\GEM_TEST.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
will that work?
and: how much Civs are maximum and how much in AND2 existing?

Mod rev stuck at 1082 here as well. Latest changes show an empty log.

Visual C++ Runtime Error
no minidmp

Attachments

• runtimeerror.jpg
    runtimeerror.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 160
I updated from rather old vesrion v1003, but when I try to load savegeame it says "missing building object - Cloning laboratory".
How can I add it via XML?Or can I just copy old XML CIV4BuildingInfos?What aboiut graphics?

I updated from rather old vesrion v1003, but when I try to load savegeame it says "missing building object - Cloning laboratory".
How can I add it via XML?Or can I just copy old XML CIV4BuildingInfos?What aboiut graphics?

Try copying this into CIV4SpecialBuildingInfos.xml. AND can handle removing a building between versions, but it apparently can't handle removing a special building type.

Code:
        <SpecialBuildingInfo>
            <Type>SPECIALBUILDING_CLONING_LABORATORY</Type>
            <Description>TXT_KEY_SPECIALBUILDING_CLONING_LABORATORY</Description>
            <ObsoleteTech>NONE</ObsoleteTech>
            <TechPrereq>NONE</TechPrereq>
            <TechPrereqAnyone>NONE</TechPrereqAnyone>
            <bValid>0</bValid>
            <ProductionTraits/>
            <Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Buildings/Laboratory.dds</Button>
        </SpecialBuildingInfo>

Try copying this into CIV4SpecialBuildingInfos.xml. AND can handle removing a building between versions, but it apparently can't handle removing a special building type.

Code:
        <SpecialBuildingInfo>
            <Type>SPECIALBUILDING_CLONING_LABORATORY</Type>
            <Description>TXT_KEY_SPECIALBUILDING_CLONING_LABORATORY</Description>
            <ObsoleteTech>NONE</ObsoleteTech>
            <TechPrereq>NONE</TechPrereq>
            <TechPrereqAnyone>NONE</TechPrereqAnyone>
            <bValid>0</bValid>
            <ProductionTraits/>
            <Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Buildings/Laboratory.dds</Button>
        </SpecialBuildingInfo>

Thank you, but I am unable to update from v1082 to v1084 either via Launcher or via offline updater.Former one doesn't show never version and latter doesn't start.
Any idea?

Also cannot update. The offline updater runs (I can see it in Task manager) but doesn't seem to do anything.

Also cannot update. The offline updater runs (I can see it in Task manager) but doesn't seem to do anything.

The offline updater operates in the background.In my computer I have to wait for a few minutes until the message for download completion comes out.

Hi all,
I have no idea really what I'm doing but I get these error messages when attempting to run AND. It only started happening after I installed the map pack. Game still works after closing the error windows. There doesn't appear to be any log file present so I can't upload it. I hope this means something to someone.

Cheers

Hi all,
I have no idea really what I'm doing but I get these error messages when attempting to run AND. It only started happening after I installed the map pack. Game still works after closing the error windows. There doesn't appear to be any log file present so I can't upload it. I hope this means something to someone.

Cheers

Did you install the patch for the MegaPack? I guess not.
See my signature at the end of the 2nd post.

Top Bottom