Ann Coulter

She's a hardcore religious nut, but very funny. She is adept at making the left look like morons and herself like a b****.

She really doesn't pull any punches, which I admire.

She's one of those "LOOK AT ME!! I REJECT MANY OF YOUR MOST BELOVED ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE WORLD! HATE ME, HATE ME!!!" type conservatives that I find highly annoying, even when I am in agreement with them.

She is crazy.

On a talk show I heard her call all liberals evil, the host wanted to clarify "They're not just mislead or something like that?"

"No they are evil all of them."

She's a revisionist who thinks the McCarthy scare was good for America.

If I had one word with her, I'd advise her to take electroshock therapy. She needs to relax :D

Plus, she's either on steroids or has penis envy :p

Her Adam's apple is rather large, but I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her.

No, I mean her rhetoric. Maybe she just wants to make a point about the dearth of female pundits in politics, but she definitely cultivates a persona that has very little of the woman in it. The only female characteristic I'd use to describe her is "shrew" :p

She is a blond, Nazi, psycho, who should sent to Iraq to fight for her country :)

"We should kill all their leaders and convert them to Christianity!" Anne reffering to the Middle-East. as you can tell, i very much dislike her. she makes liberals look evil. she's a nut, just like the guy who 4 years ago was telling you the world was gonna end in 2000.

:lol:

She must be nuts. Not because of her views (and a few of them against Islam in general are borderline), but because she advocates such violence against people against them. Man....she doesn't shout, but if you listen to her words, it's a non-stop opposition flame and there are hardly even reasons why she says them.

A female version of Michael Savage only less shouting and a tad less violent. One thing going for her is that she has more actual views than Savage. Just remembered how wretched Savage's talk is when I found his radio show going through stations.

He must be nuts if he said Bill Clinton is the cause of all immorality in this nation. :lol: At least Coulter is mildly entertaining.

She is a nice, intelligent, rather funny lady, from the right side who has a good gift for capturing the essentials of a situation. She is still far too liberal and democratic for my tastes, however.

Simon Darkshade.... I hope you were not serious...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox News uses her as a Mascot

Two blondes, full of rhetoric, each on the extreme ends of the political spectrum:

The liberals are just upset that they got the fugly one. :D :p

Truth is, they're both full of b.s.

Well, if I were going to lay HRC, I'd need to put a paper bag over her head, in addition to a muzzle on her mouth. With AC, I'd make her wear the muzzle and maybe some leather goods.

*laughs at the prospect of fellow CFCers retching in horror*

I really, really dislike her. she's a less intelligent, un-funny, bitter female version of Rush Limbaugh.

*gets mental picture of her and Hannity having wild, animalistic sex on a large mahogany desk* :lol:

I like my mental image better: Coulter and me having wild animalistic sex on a large mahogany desk.

Top Bottom