Another MP game??

<nvrmnd>

JosEPh

Last edited:
MagnusIlluminus next
Yeah I goofed! Way too much distraction this morning while trying to take my turn. Spent most of the day on the road today.

Rf next
EDIT: 9:38pm what's up Rf?

Last edited:
Sorry guys, late dinner. My daughter's 2nd day of preschool
I'll make a habit of checking 1st and last thing every day.
Getting used to the faster pace.

Turn Done, Magnus up

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay on this one, as there has been a major event on the southern continent that is extremely disruptive, and which I need to discuss with various parties.

All southern continent players please be on the lookout for messages.

Northern continent players can expect a news flash once the conversations have been had.

Answered msg. Then ISP went down trying to post it. It is now posted.

EDIT: Won't be back at Computer till much later this evening Wife's sister's 60 B-day dinner out of town.

Last edited:
Ok, turn taken.

I think we probably owe the northern hemisphere players a newsflash, but this might best come from Joseph...

Rf next

Story at 11.

NewsFlash this just in! There was a shoot out today in the streets of Dodge City. The Old Mayan Baa Baa Black Had dared to offend the new gunslinger in town The Brazilian War Dog. War Dog called the old Mayan fighter out.

The sun was low in the western sky this day when they faced each other in the middle of Dodge City. The tension was thick as they faced off. Bystanders scurried for shelter but still could not help but watch the drama unfold from behinds curtains and doors. Both gunslingers hands inched towards their holstered Colts. Their eyes glued to each others barely perceptible moves. Sweat trickled down the old Baa Baa's furrowed brow into his grisly salt and peppered beard.

Then it happened they drew down on each other. The Mayans pistol was just clearing his holster when the War Dog's 1st shot hit Baa Baa Black in the shoulder of his gun hand. As the Mayan tried to raise his pistol a 2nd and fatal 3rd shot rang out from War Dog's smoking gun. The Mayan reeled and fell backwards hitting the ground hard. And with his last rattling breath his eyes glazed he stared into the setting sunset, his last sight in this world. The Mayan lay dead. War Dog pulled out his knife and made a quick twisting motion with it's point into the handle of his Colt. Another notch and another day to live.

JosEPh

Last edited:
Wait you guys have pistols!!! :eek::confused:
um...

Actually, Joe, that was a well-put explanation of how it all played out. You honor me. I shall feel a hollowness in this game without your rivalry in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom