1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Another MP game??

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Koshling, Dec 28, 2012.

1. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Hydro I'm so sorry for you and your family's grief. Remember her love for you. It is what really matters.

2. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Don't worry about us. We'll still be here when you're ready. Take whatever time you need.

3. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Ouch. Sorry for your loss.

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

@Hydro,
    Saw you posted yesterday in the SVN thread. So you must have gotten your comp back together. Good, one small step at a time....:hug:

5. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Just an update. So TB has been PMing me frequently to be a pal though all my mourning (thanks man). This Sunday will not only be mother's day but will be 1 month (to the day) since my mom died. While some things I have been able to get back to others I have not. This game in particular was left in a whole cliffhanger of war and such. And I want to make sure when I come back I am at my "A game" mentally rather than my current "meh". So sorry for keeping this in hibernation for so long. I am just not ready yet. Likewise this is my only MP game left I am in so I do take this seriously. I hope your other games are doing well. I just need time. And while I am not back to my old self yet, I am better than I was. Though I know mother's day will be an extremely hard day for me to get past this year. My sister was suppose to come home this weekend but she is both too busy (lots of homework) and too sad to visit my mom's grave. So we will be meeting half way between our two cities (Los Angles and San Diego) instead. My dad and I still plan to bring her flowers after we have lunch with my sister. Since it is important to me that I see my mom's grave. I have not visited since the funeral.

Thanks again for all your kinds words before. Your support really helps me get through all this.

6. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

So now my dad went to the hospital because of having a heart attack on Monday the 22nd. He is alive and even out of the ICU. I spent the day with him and just got home. Hopefully he gets out of the hospital tomorrow or even the next day. He is having some trouble breathing but overall he is much better. No more heart pain. I cannot believe I am going through this all again and almost lost my dad!

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  7. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Oh no! Please Lord Jesus have Mercy upon Hydro and his family. Touch his father's body, mind, and spirit. Heal him of all hurts and harms. I ask for restoration for this family in your name Jesus. Let no more harm come their way. Bind up the wound of losing wife and mother. Grant them your Peace that passes all understanding. Touch their lives with your Holy presence that they would know you are real and you hold them in your hands. Let them cry out to you and you pour in your Holy Spirit into each one of their lives. Save them Lord Jesus from this whirlwind, this tempest that has beset them. Free them Father as they call out to you in this time of need. Save them Lord Jesus as they call upon your Name. Be a hedge of protection around them in your precious Name I pray. Let it be so, amen.

8. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

So we took my dad back to the hospital on Sunday night. He is having trouble breathing, pain in his throat and leg. Not sure whats wrong, but atleast he was brought there without having to call 911 this time.

9. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Those are signs for another heart attack or a blockage. My dad at age 75 had to have quintuple by pass surgery. He will be 90 this Sept.

10. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Never lets up for you guys! Sheesh... Sorry to hear that bro. Glad he was able to get in on his own though. Good sign.

11. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Good news he was able to come home today! So basically 24 hours in the hospital. He still has some pain in his leg but they could not find anything wrong with him.

12. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Very glad to hear that! Get him to start drinking a glass of red wine daily. That can help a lot with that stuff.

13. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

After his heart attack he has been having a beer before bed on some of the nights. It has really helped him sleep. Note this was recommended by his doctor.

I personally don't drink but i can see when used in moderation and before bed when he is not going anywhere, where it could be helpful.

Also when my sister visits the both of them will drink wine before bed.

14. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Hope your dad is still improving. :)

15. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

I think this game is Toast. Deeply browned on both sides with no butter.

16. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Any update here @Hydromancerx ? Are you coming back soon? If not, could you please find someone to do your turns for you?

17. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

18. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

I want to continue this. I am just not ready yet. I am sorry for the delay. But I am feeling more like my old self than I was a few months ago. Just give me some more time. I want to give this game my full effort and actually enjoy it.

19. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

It's a shame we aren't playing together any of these games, I like to see players to their full potential playing games with me, or at least with me watching. I can't really watch this mp, so :(
    Anyway, Good Luck there Hydro, I hope you get better soon.

20. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing. Hearing nothing for such an extended time can be disconcerting. I'll try to be patient, but this is such a good game that it is not easy.