1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Another MP game??

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Koshling, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

2. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Taken. Back to Joseph...

3. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Magnus next...

4. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Turn done, Thunderbrd is up.

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

6. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Wow Joe if your giving away cities again I would have been glad to take them. Arabia already has like 50+ cities. Do they really need more?

And Koshling really? I give you a city in peace and then you take the city i was siegeing? Sound familiar? Please give me that city you took from America. its only fair since I gave you York. City for a city. And we keep the peace.

So yeah took my turn. You are up Koshling. And I hope you give away all your cities Joe you coward!! COWARD!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Excuse me? - I only refrained from capturing York immediately because you begged me not to. Doing so costs me precisely nothing (in fact by taking it as a gift I LOSE promotion points and great general points). So 'its only fair' that I give you something in return for a valueless gift accepted simply because you requested to give it to me to avoid war?

Anyway. Joseph is under my protection for now. Any aggression against him while Mexico still exists will be met by whatever increase in his forces is required to negate that aggression. I offered you some recompense for ceasing your aggression against him, and that stands for one more turn. After that it's off the table. Your choice.

Joseph is up...

8. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Magnus next

9. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

My mom went to the ER today and has pneumonia. She is in critical condition. I probably won't be taking my turn soon. :cry:

10. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

The wife and I will be praying for her Hydro.:hug:

11. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

The best of luck to her in this moment Hydro! I hope she gets well soon

12. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

13. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Turn done, Thunderbrd is up.

14. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

I hope things improve soon, and regardless clearly you need to spend time and focus on much more important matters than a game. Take whatever time you need - we can wait.

15. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

16. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Thank you for all the kind words. So a lot has happened since i posted. I cannot go into everything (its been a bit of a blur) but the short version is she passed out from coughing while at the CVS parking lot and an ambulance was called. She was take to the ER quickly and had CPR on her in the ambulance from a small heart attack. Which I am guessing was because of lack of oxygen. She was cooled down for like 30 hours to help reduce brain injury. Then she was slowly warmed back up again for about as long. During that time they could tell she had pneumonia and her lung, her blood sugar went crazy and her kidneys went into shock from the lack of oxygen. When she was warmed up again her blood sugar went back to normal and she even wiggled her toes when asked to. But was still very out of it. They sedated her again to do dialysis to help do what her kidneys could not do. That seemed to really help. In the beginning she was on 100% machine breathing and last time i saw her she was around 55% machine. This is one of the first days I have got some sleep and a chance to respond back. I am told thanks to the dialysis machine she is opening her eyes for a longer period and her eyes can look at you. I was very scared, sad and overall a mess over this. But luckily dad, sister and have all worked together to get everything done that needs to get done. Friends and family have also been supportive. And our dog really misses her.

Again I am still not taking my turn any time soon since I need to get back into the mental state for it. There has been a lot of waiting but I have not had the drive or stomach to do many of the normal hobby things I normally do, even to pass the time there. Though I have browsed the forum a few times on my sister's iPad while there. The worry was just to much for me to think of anything else. And I have hardly eaten over these last few days.However now that I actually got some sleep today I hope my appetite at least come back enough to eat something. Note there has always been at least one of the 3 of us at her side the whole time (except during x-rays).

Again thanks for your support and understanding for this.

17. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Thank you for sharing. The good news is she is making improvement! We are still lifting her up every day in prayer. And we Hope for and Thankfully expect a Full recovery.

Psalm 23 v1 The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Again Psalm 23 v4 Yeah, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

We wait for more good news. :)

18. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I agree with Joseph that the best takeaway from this is that she's getting better. We need to remind ourselves, sometimes, to be thankful for the struggles and challenges in our lives, for without them we'd never realize how much we appreciate the positive things. I'm very glad things are getting better there. And yeah, it takes some time for the psyche to recover from this sort of thing. So by all means, take what time you need.

19. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

So, any update here Hydro?

20. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

My mom died on April 14th 2017 at 7:49 pm PST. I cannot stop crying and cannot take my turns right now.

Also my motherboard died last week and I had to basically get a new computer. While my hard drives were fine I have to move stuff all back again to the new C drive and I am not in the best mental state to be doing computer stuff.

I am sorry for letting you guys down but right now my heart hurts so much I feel like I am going to die.