Any idea when next version with 4uc?

scarts

Chieftain
Hello, first off I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the work you guys (and gazebo) have done on this mod! I am curious if 4uc version with FULL Ai DLL support is a LONG ways off yet or not. I know maker of 4UC wasn't using DLL so the AI is not a direct swap over obviously, but just curious on how much of an undertaking this has turned into.

Also will the AI using DLL be able to use ALL abilities, units, and buildings of 4UC once integrated? Thank you 😊

Recursive's words on Discord:

"The **Implementation Phase** for **Session #8** has begun. Sponsors, you have until **September 15, 2024** at **12 AM CDT** to push your sponsored proposals to GitHub, but this is an optimistic soft deadline and may be extended if necessary."

Hello, first off I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the work you guys (and gazebo) have done on this mod! I am curious if 4uc version with FULL Ai DLL support is a LONG ways off yet or not. I know maker of 4UC wasn't using DLL so the AI is not a direct swap over obviously, but just curious on how much of an undertaking this has turned into.

Also will the AI using DLL be able to use ALL abilities, units, and buildings of 4UC once integrated? Thank you 😊
We have our work cut out for us:

Realistically, AI will likely be able to use all the components on at least some level, with further improvements to follow in the future.

We have our work cut out for us:

Realistically, AI will likely be able to use all the components on at least some level, with further improvements to follow in the future.
Well that's great to hear for sure. I hate when AI can't use all units or abilities in games. Can't wait for first official release here

Top Bottom