Any news on the Fall Update?

Got the patch and the DLC is in my library, but I can't seem to start a game with the new leaders. Exactly how do you activate them?

As of a few minutes ago, The Mac App Store still doesn't list it as an 'In-App Purchase', and on Steam it is still listed as Windows Only...

Got the patch and the DLC is in my library, but I can't seem to start a game with the new leaders. Exactly how do you activate them?
Are you talking about the Khmer and Indonesia Scenario Pack? My patch downloaded (648MB) and my in game version is 1.0.0.194 (158351). I found my Khmer and Indonesia Scenario Pack under the Additional Content Menu. Gitarja and Jayavarman VII are both in my list of leaders when I create a game. I'm using the Steam version.

Are you talking about the Khmer and Indonesia Scenario Pack? My patch downloaded (648MB) and my in game version is 1.0.0.194 (158351). I found my Khmer and Indonesia Scenario Pack under the Additional Content Menu. Gitarja and Jayavarman VII are both in my list of leaders when I create a game. I'm using the Steam version.

Thanks, I had just figured it out. For some reason a couple of other DLCs and one scenario were also disabled, which I'm pretty sure I never did and I don't use mods.

So, is there a consensus on whether or not the patch fixes the speed issues people were having under the latest OSX?

Thanks, I had just figured it out. For some reason a couple of other DLCs and one scenario were also disabled, which I'm pretty sure I never did and I don't use mods.

Had the same issue on one of my computers. The new leaders, and some of the old DLCs, had been disabled for some reason.

So, is there a consensus on whether or not the patch fixes the speed issues people were having under the latest OSX?
I honestly haven't played Civ 6 all that much. Might get a chance this weekend, but my new semester of online classes begins tonight.

So I got the patch and DLC downloaded. I can select the leaders, but not the scenario. It doesn't pop up in the list, nor does it pop up in the additional content menu (the other scenarios do). Is it working for all of you? (no mods installed)

The Khmer/Indonesia DLC is also not showing up in Steam in that window where it tells you which DLC you have installed. If I click on more DLC, it tells me that I own it and have it in my Library. And since I can play with Indonesia/Khmer, it is also installed as it seems. Just the Scenario is missing.

Edit: tried to play with Gitarja and something is not working as intended, since I did start without a settler and without a warrior.

Last edited:
Got it, despite not showing up in the Steam list of DLC. Had to go into options menu and enable a couple of the DLCs, including the new one. So don't forget to check there when you load up the game.

The new scenario is absent, however.

Got it, despite not showing up in the Steam list of DLC. Had to go into options menu and enable a couple of the DLCs, including the new one. So don't forget to check there when you load up the game.

The new scenario is absent, however.

Same here as of last night, but I got it figured out this morning.
As I posted earlier, I bought it and then noticed that it was still listed as 'Windows only' in Steam and not listed on the Mac App Store at all.
Then went into Additional Content and found the Indonesian/Khmer civs, enabled them, found several other Mods/DLCs also disabled.

Now this is weird: some of those were Mods/DLCs I was using in a current game, and the game loaded up fine and played even though, according to 'Additional Content' some of the components were Disabled!
WTF?

This morning, the DLC is listed in my Steam library , but as 'Not Installed', even though the Civs are available to play. Clicked on the DLC to 'Install' it, and it downloaded a single file in about 8 seconds, which means, whatever it was, it was nothing like the entire DLC.
Then went into the game and found both the Civs and the Scenario listed in Additional Content, where the Scenario had never appeared before.

So, for whatever arcane reason, this particular DLC requires you to manually Enable all the content at first, and 'confirm' the Installation to make sure you've got all of it. Specifically, the scenario doesn't seem to show up at all until you click and 'confirm' the installation, because both civs were already available, as far as I could tell from a few turns of experimental play last night...

Played about 100 turns, play seems the same as in Windows. DLC was present and enabled when I started, although I did not remember to check for scenarios.

I wonder if the DLC not being enabled for some has more to do with Steam than Aspyr. I had to enable my DLC before first playing via Bootcamp but did not have to for this Aspyr update of the fall patch.

Very nice to be able to play without bootcamp. Thanks Aspyr.

I honestly haven't played Civ 6 all that much. Might get a chance this weekend, but my new semester of online classes begins tonight.
Same boat, although my classes start on Tuesday. I've been playing a lot of Civ6 during the break, would have been nice to have been able to play with the newest patch/DLC. At least I get the weekend.

200 turns into my first game with the patch. Only one issue so far (beside the DLC being disabled at first): the huge Islands map I got makes no sense whatsoever. Half the map is a continent full of big lakes instead of the usual islands. A city-state popped up a few turns in the game, just 4 tiles from my capital (if it was there on turn 1, my warrior mysteriously didn't trigger its discovery), then I found a cluster of four city-states next to the first one, all 4 tiles from each other. Resources setting is normal, but the map is full of spots with 3 or 4 luxury resource tiles, usually with a few bonus resources too.

260 turn in here with Indonesia. A few bugged scouts, that's all. The game seems to be back at its old speed, good news indeed! Now let us hope R&F won't take forever...

Top Bottom