Arckons Next 24Civ Pitboss game; details and discussion here

I got the zulus but I have hae discovered an oddity. My captial has a barracks in it, not the uniquuie building. I still have the option of building the UB but I'm worried that will give me a double barracks set up. I don't mind really as all I have lost is the upkeep bonus.

LOL, I am NOT restarting, so you just got an exra bonus barracks, lol.

Call it the Fates Blessing You.

:lol:

Hey Arckon. I took Russia, but my settler and scout starts in Egypt. That's not very cool. I would appreciate if you fix it and restart the map :/

Hey Arckon. I took Russia, but my settler and scout starts in Egypt. That's not very cool. I would appreciate if you fix it and restart the map :/

Those are extra (I forgot to erase them or just missed them).

Its a boon from the Gods, make some use of them or delete them; you still started with a settler in Moscow. I had not intended to start you with a scout as you have a fleet.

Being in a central location, these boons may come in handy for you.

But unless God Himself tells me to restart, I am not restarting again.

Hey, just went into the game and took a look.....6 hrs left on the clock and all Civs claimed. So why isnt the turn ending. Because one player forgot to make sure he/she ended their turn before they left the game. So first turn on a Saturday goes the full 20 hrs :( .

Remember always end your turn before you leave the game :).

The problem is not that someone disn't finish their turn.

Persia is still unclaimed.

Only Persia. So, last chance for someone to join the game...

Persia has been set to AI.

Chivas forgot to end his turn.

RESTART! ! !

I had to as Russias second city had ZERO BUILDINGS.

That is just oo much of a handicap and I dont see how I missed that.

EVERYONE RESTART WITH THE SAME CIV YOU HAD BEFORE.

As this is an unanounced restart, we need to keep things friendly. Dont snatch a civ out from under some unsuspecting person; take the one you had in the game that we just ended.

I will set remaining unclaimed civs to AI tomorrow morning just to keep the civ from losing a turn.

sorry didnt read this and just taken Roman civ.

Which ones where spare last time I will take one of them. When I re-log will remove password on Rome for classical hero.

Thank you Arckon for the restart. I know its frustrating for all of you. I hope this game now is set up correctly. Since it will run for maybe a year or longer this couple of weeks for testing, restarting, annoying bugs, rerestarting, rererestarting ... is bearable when it hopefully leads to an fair and amusing game.

Top Bottom