Arckons Next 24Civ Pitboss game; details and discussion here

sorry didnt read this and just taken Roman civ.

Which ones where spare last time I will take one of them. When I re-log will remove password on Rome for classical hero.

No problem.

I kicked you out of Rome and renamed the leader.

my civ Rome has been taken over night :( I hope I will get it back, since Arckon said

Rome's leader is now is named 'Darius Silva', and there is no password on it.

ITs AI now and you can simply do AI take over to claim it.

Thank you Arckon for the restart. I know its frustrating for all of you. I hope this game now is set up correctly. Since it will run for maybe a year or longer this couple of weeks for testing, restarting, annoying bugs, rerestarting, rererestarting ... is bearable when it hopefully leads to an fair and amusing game.

I think it was more than justified to restart since I failed to give you buildings in your second city AND I omitted culturally specific buildings in sveral places.

This is the last restart, lol.

My machine got turned off somehow last night.

Power surge, cat doing its diabolical malfeance, etc, I dont know what happened.

But, once again, I have had to restart the game.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR SAME CIV AS YOU HAD IN THE LAST GAME.

I'm going to be in therapy soon cos I have this recurring dream of being chased by a civ turn with a great big 4000bc on it, I run & run for ages until I reach this friendly civ turn with 3950bc on it but the 4000bc one comes up, kicks 3950bc in the crotch & caves it's head in then drags me screaming back to the start again. :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

I'm going to be in therapy soon cos I have this recurring dream of being chased by a civ turn with a great big 4000bc on it, I run & run for ages until I reach this friendly civ turn with 3950bc on it but the 4000bc one comes up, kicks 3950bc in the crotch & caves it's head in then drags me screaming back to the start again. :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

:lol:

I'll get back in tonight. Gotta start bringing my CD to work so I can be ready for the restart. ;)

Top Bottom