ArrowNES3: Age's Beginning

I have my eldest son available to retcon in a wife. I also have my youngest daughter. They are both mid-twenties so we'd have to say they've been married for awhile but i think that this is the time to do that sort of thing.

Just started to actually read through the NES and all created families now that I had time to do so.

@Thomas, are you willing to wed your daughter Jessica to my son Ned? (This marriage would have occurred before start of this NES. We can discuss any benefits of this union if you desire, but I would believe an alliance is on the table.) If you agree, I will go ahead and name 2-3 children out of this union.

To all, I have a daughter, 25, and another son, 28, to wed, so if anyone has suitable matches I am all ears.

Germanicus:

We can say that your son (28) has wed my youngest daughter Eudoxia (24- she's a twin) and that she has borne him 2 sons, also twins.

Immac, Pick and chose from my family tree, if you want someone.

@Thomas, are you willing to wed your daughter Jessica to my son Ned? (This marriage would have occurred before start of this NES. We can discuss any benefits of this union if you desire, but I would believe an alliance is on the table.) If you agree, I will go ahead and name 2-3 children out of this union.

I do not have a Daughter Jessica, But I think I have two Granddaughters with that name. I am, however, Open to a wedding with either a daughter of your choice, or Jessica, my granddaughter.

Just saw your link to your family tree. :mischief:

Yeah your Granddaughter, Jessica, daughter of Ober Mandon, is the one I was thinking of.

Also, to Immac, I am agreeable to that arrangement.

I will go ahead and edit my stats to reflect both changes.

Immac, Pick and chose from my family tree, if you want someone.

No thanks- we already have our patriarch married into one of your vassal's families- thats enough of a link to your clan. Anything more is effectively incest.

My eldest son will have married (against my wishes) for love.

No thanks- we already have our patriarch married into one of your vassal's families- thats enough of a link to your clan. Anything more is effectively incest.

My eldest son will have married (against my wishes) for love.

Father::eek: Mother: :cry: Mother after father leaves the room::goodjob:
This is not something one sees every day at that time.:lol:

I'll do the same with Royce, since he is a bit rebellious. Give priority to the heart instead of reason does not enter the father's plans.:)

Spoiler :

I believe this is completely updated: I named some of the areas, if that's alright.

I also started this wiki, to help keep track of families and family trees (and take some of the burden of record keeping off Arrowamer. I put my family in, and one other, but go ahead and add pages for yourselves.

Edit: Now, I really should start cleaning and packing. Moving in a few days.

Nevermind, but actually my capital is a bit further east.And I think the Area should be called Gallecia, cause Galleci are the people.

@thomas.berubeg, the area labeled The Heartlands is Eltain's "Esterveux". I have understood the Heartlands as being in the blank spot to the west of that. What you have labeled The Isles is probably more appropriately the Western Isles, in counterpart to the Eastern Isles on the other side of the Inulusian Peninsula.

I'll change the Heartlands. I Named the whole peninsula the Isles because I couldn't find a name for it, but I'll change it to Inulusian Peninsula

So my family's wedding situation is a bit jumbled, with lots of offers. I think I will consolidate it all here with accepted offers. If anything has changed let me know.

Bairn IV- STILL WAITING ON POPCORN'S RESPONSE
Ty- Eltain's progeny, whose name escapes me right now
Vius- I ACCEPT GOLDEN'S OFFER, WED LAURA TO HIM
Serria- I ACCEPT THOMAS'S OFFER, WED CHARLUS MANDON TO HER
Heida-I ACCEPT TERRANCE'S OFFER, WED JAXTON OR PAYTON (I GUESS PAYTON) TO HER

EDIT: If
The plan of Singidun, my capital:
Spoiler :
is going to happen, I think it should be a project or something, man. 23 foot thick walls? Really? I understand walled cities, but you're pushing the limit. I know there are examples of real life 23-foot-thick walls, but as a starting element I think it is a little bit OP.

Everyone should at the very least put their family on the wiki. It's a quick copy+paste from either your signup or the OP. Thomas has agreed to manage the family trees and the wiki in general, so I don't know what I'll do with the reserve (perhaps more units or stats), but for right now don't assume it's updated.

Unit stats fully updated.

Please finish your signups shortly. Bonefang, you need to make at the very least a bio to be included in update 0.

Speaking of which, I'm beginning on that now.

Spoiler :

I believe this is completely updated: I named some of the areas, if that's alright.

I also started this wiki, to help keep track of families and family trees (and take some of the burden of record keeping off Arrowamer. I put my family in, and one other, but go ahead and add pages for yourselves.

Edit: Now, I really should start cleaning and packing. Moving in a few days.

I was about 1/3 of the way done when I found this. VERY helpful.

Now, just to resize this thing to fit. :3

The map is very good, and if they say it can be improved will be even more perfect. Soon I will edit the Wiki, and make banners for me and my vassals. Speaking of which, Arrow, it is possible that some player in to the game as a minor vassal? Because if it is possible, anyone is free to play with any of my vassals.

Top Bottom